Amelia/ Leah pov
I woke up in a very pale looking room; it had death written all over it. I looked to my left there was blond haired lady sitting in the chair. After a few seconds realisation hit me. I was in a hospital I tried sitting up and the noise alerted the blond. She turned around and oh my god. In front of me was Scarlett Johansson. Usually I would’ve of freaked out because she's one of my favourite actors of all time, but I didn’t .i was scared as hell and as weird as it sounds I wanted a Lizzie hug to make everything better. She saw me panic and spoke.“Hey butternut, it’s okay. I'm here I got you… I'm going to get a nurse okay” I shook my head.“I want lizzie, where’s Lizzie. I need my Lizzie” where was she or crystal or Sam. Why was Scarlett Johansson in my room?
I had a lot of questions spiralling in my head. A nurse looked at me and asked a lot of questions and in the corner of my eye I could see Scarlett leave with the phone to her ear.

Scarlett pov
I was playing candy crush on my phone to pass time and wait for Lizzies return, but then I heard a noise behind me; butternut was awake. SHE WAS AWAKE!
I headed towards her and saw nothing but worry, stress and panic in her eyes.“Hey butternut, it’s okay. I'm here I got you… I'm going to get a nurse okay” I tried to calm her but she shook her head and what she said next kinda surprised me but warmed my heart.“I want Lizzie, where’s Lizzie. I need my Lizzie” I nodded but our attention was turned to the door. I hoped it was Lizzie but it was just Caroline the nurse doing her usual check-up.
She smiled when she saw the kid awake and went to ask questions to make sure she was okay. I then slipped away to make a call.“Hey scar, I'm done I'm heading out now”Lizzie spoke first“Well hurry, butternut is awake and she won’t talk to anyone if you not here.”
The call line went dead. This bitch better stop ending our calls’ like that or I swear to God. I was about to head in but the nurse walked out and spoke to me
“She’s doing great. She knows where she is; who she is etc. she refuses to say anything else until she sees Elizabeth”I nodded and thanked her, then headed inside.“Hey butternut, I'm Scarlett”“Yea I know” she said nonchalantly I fake gasped.

“You know, most people have a greater reaction than that. Is that all I'm getting butternut” she looked panicky“Oh, no...I- I didn’t mean to- I'm sorry. I'm ecstatic, THE
Scarlett Johansson is in my room, but I'm trying to play it cool, I’m tired and also I live with Elizabeth Olsen, meeting you was bound to happen so I mentally prepared myself. I got a few questions though” I laughed this kid was adorable Iunderstand why Lizzie loves her.
“shoot.” She nodded, she pretended her hand was a gun and aimed for my chest and shot. This kid has the nerve.I held my hand to my chest“How could you do this to your only aunt? I will get my revenge” I slowly pretended to fall as if I was dying“Okay aunty Scarlett you can get up now. You should win an Oscar for that, pretty realistic I give you that. However I got questions. One, why am I butternut? Two, how long was I out? Three, how did get here, with who? Four, Is Lizzie still mad at me?” The last one broke me, she fully believed that Lizzie was mad at her, Lizzie could never.“Firstly, I love that label, Aunty Scarlett, you can’t it back, and it is set in stone. Two because 3 days ago Lizzie told me that she was stupid to not make you butternut stew when it was all you wanted so I simply started calling you butternut” she giggled at my response. “Three, you’ve been out for 3 days approximately. Four, you got here via car, my car to be exact. The day it happened Lizzie sent me to get her script but I really wanted to meet this kid she was worrying about and then I found you lying on the floor unconscious. Also I know you wanted to call Lizzie that day. I didn’t tell her that though, so you don’t have toworry. Five, Lizzie could never be mad at you for the past three months, she has been blaming herself and the day after you spoke she was determined to make things right so don’tworry ” she smiled satisfied with the answers.“So when is lizzie showing up? And where are crystal and Sam?”
“Unfortunately Sam had work and she didn’t want to leave crystal at home after your incident so crystal is with her. Andas for yourlll mom, I sent her home to freshen up she should be here any moment. In the meantime why don’t I tell you stories about her?” she nodded excitingly.

Lizzie pov
I just put the butternut stew in the Tupperware when I got the call from Scarlett that she is awake. So I grabbed everything and headed to the hospital that was 20 minutes away. It felt like forever and I was getting irritated with myself knowing that my kiddo is looking for me and I'm not remotely close. I should’ve stayed. No time for terrible thoughts now Elizabeth. Get your ass to the hospital.I got to the hospital and bolt to the elevator when I got to the 7th floor I could hear giggling coming from her room and then Scarlett’s voice.“… and then I kicked Jessica’s arse, this was in middle school.Your mom cried” I was now standing in the doorway and ready to defend myself
“I so did not cry” I said with a bit of sass.
Scarlett looked back and spoke“Look who decided to show up butternut”
“Thanks Aunty Scarlett. I was in a coma not blinded” She giggled which made Scarlett laugh, they were so cute. Also aunty Scarlett when did that happen. I put the food down and walked towards Leah I just hugged her, no words because right after I cried and all I could say was I'm sorry over and over again. She held me tight and spoke.“It’s okay Lizzie”
I just looked at her and she smiled. Scarlett got up and made her way to the packet with the containers. Leahspoke again.
“I'm sorry”
“For what baby?” I asked curiously
“For believing you didn’t like me, for acting like a child, for avoiding you for 3 months straight, for yelling at you, for being sarcastic, for worrying you this much.im really sorry”I started tearing up again; this child believes it’s her fault
“No baby, it’s my fault. I'm sorry. I should’ve been there, made sure you were okay and it’s okay to act like a child because you are one nobody expects you to be anything else okay? Don’t change, that includes your sarcasm.” She too, was now crying and she pulled me in a tighter hug.“I needed this; I needed your hug with the comforting scent of vanilla” I didn’t say anything I just smiled.Scarlett brought back jokes and lightened the mood.
“Butternut! You will not believe what’s in these containers!”Leah giggled at the excitement“I probably will. What is it?” she asked curious to know.Scarlett couldn’t stop smiling this was really a massive joke to her since the beginning. She loved this and I let her have this moment because it’s been a rough couple of days.
After a few seconds of suspense she spoke again, more like yell“BUTTERNUT STEW!” she laughed and so did Leah which caused me to laugh too.“I'm never going to live that down, am I?”“She literally calls you butternut, there’s no hope for you.”
Scarlett had the food heated as I texted Sam the good news.We ate. Sam and crystal showed up and left after 2 hours. The doctor showed up and told us she was okay to leave
tomorrow so that was great news. Scarlett stayed because she loved her ‘Aunty Scarlett’ moment with my kid! Whydidn’t I get a title? I didn’t think too much about it. We got into her bed one of us on each side as we cuddled close. She was the first to sleep, knowing that she was finally okay, our relationship was finally okay and that she was safe in my arms I let sleep consume me too.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Word count 2460.
A/N
Hey sparklers!
So this was quite lengthy but I didn’t exactly know how to split into 2 parts I also didn’t want to. What do you guys think about Aunty Scarlett?! Does this chapter count as fluff? Wasthis hospital scenes a bit too soon?while we here talking about it, I have no idea how hospitals work, so sorry if it's inaccurate. Also we have a few chapters before the adoption and also the marvel stuff so bear with me again please.
Take a break from the screen Amelia isn’t going anywhere.(Or is she?)
Sparkle out!