Chapter Sixteen: Zdravei Katerina

. . .‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER SIXTEEN ⁺◟༉ . . .ꜜ
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔦𝔦∘ ❩
Zdravei  Katerina
❛know thy enemy❜

ꜜ ❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔦𝔦∘ ❩ Zdravei  Katerina❛know thy enemy❜

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

After Katherine arrived Stefan and Elijah left to go talk to Damon. Katherine went to go take a shower as I changed and texted Caroline and Bonnie about what all happened with Elijah and Katherine's return.

As I was finishing my text I looked up to see Katherine freshly showered and changed into some of my clothes.

"Are you hungry? We have some blood bags in the fridge," I tell her as we walk into the kitchen.

Walking in Katherine looked around confused before smirking at Rosies back. On the side where the table was at there were candles on it and roses. It also had a white tablecloth over it and looked romantic.

She looked at the stove and saw food was being made and saw iced wine.

"Rosie did Elijah and I interrupted something?" Katherine asks me with a teasing smirk making a blush immediately appear on my face as I looked around.

Before I could say anything the door opened and Bonnie and Caroline walked in. They both walked into the kitchen making Katherine turn to them with a smirk.

"I think Elijah interrupted something big tonight for little Rosie," Katherine tells them as Bonnie and Caroline look confused before looking around. They then had the same smirk that Katherine had on their faces.

"Tell us everything now!" Caroline demands as Rosie laughs and shakes her head. She grabbed two blood bags and four glasses and the wine as she ran upstairs to her room.

Getting in there all the girls piled on the bed as Rosie poured the wine and gave Caroline and Katherine the blood.

"So tell us!" Caroline says making Rosie shake her head as she sighs.

"When I got home he was here fixing the food. I at first thought it was Caroline or mom but it wasn't. He was making me Italian since I asked him to make it when we first meet. He started to apologize for compelling me to forget that he loves me but I stopped him and told him it wasn't that I was mad about it that he betrayed me and made me feel like I was nothing. He then told me that he was terrified about what I was going to say and that he couldn't lose. He then said exalt this, "Rosalie Forbes I am completely and utterly in love with you. You are my entire world and have been since the moment I ran into you as you stepped out of the men's bathroom. I'm sorry it took me so long to say it but I do. I love you," after that Elijah arrived before I could say anything else.