Chapter One: Kitty-Kat

‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER ONE ⁺◟༉ . . .ꜜ
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔦𝔦∘ ❩
KITTY-KAT
❛the return❜

ꜜ ❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔦𝔦∘ ❩ KITTY-KAT❛the return❜

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

I was sitting outside Caroline's room. I hadn't moved an inch from this spot since the doctor came and talked to us.

"I'm sorry Rosie but she's in a coma. If I was you I would say my goodbyes now," the doctor said.

The second he said that my world stopped. I said a word sense.

"How is Caroline?" Bonnie asks as she walks up towards Matt. She looked over at Rosie who looked frozen.

"She's not good, Bon," Matt tells her making Bonnie look down.

"What happened?" Bonnie asks him as Matt sighs.
"We were driving and Tyler heard this noise and he got...," Matt tells her making Bonnie freeze.

"A noise?" Bonnie questions as she realizes that this was all her fault.

"He got this migraine or something and he lost control of the car and...I thought that Caroline was fine and then...and then she wasn't so.." Matt says as they both look towards Rosie who hasn't moved an inch since hearing the news. Worry was clear on both their faces.

Soon enough Elena arrives at the hospital, she walks over to Bonnie.

"Bonnie. How's Caroline?" Elena asks as Bonnie looks toward Rosie with tears in her eyes.

"She went into a coma. They don't know if she's going to make it," Bonnie says as the tears fall.

"What?" Elena asks wide-eyed as Damon walks over towards the two.

"Is there something that you can do? Like a spell or something?" Elena asks but before Bonnie can answer Damon steps in.

"She doesn't know how do you?" Damon questions with a glare. He wasn't just angry at Bonnie for almost killing him no he was even angrier that Rosie almost died with him.

"No, I don't," Bonnie says as she looks down.
"No, you don't because it took Emily years to learn a spell like that," Damon tells her with a glare.

"Well, I can take down a vampire, that spell was easy to learn," Bonnie tells him glaring right back.

"I can give Caroline some blood," Damon suggests.
"No, no way," Elena says shaking her head immediately.