Chapter One: Their Miracle

‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER ONE ⁺◟༉ . . .ꜜ
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔦 ∘ ❩
Their Miracle
❛one saved her and the other one was waiting for her❜

ꜜ ❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔦 ∘ ❩ Their Miracle❛one saved her and the other one was waiting for her❜

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Rosalie was dancing and laughing with Bonnie when she suddenly felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and saw a sad-looking Elena. She sighed giving her a concerned look.

"What's wrong Lena?" I asked her and she look at me sadly.

"Matt and I got in a fight. Do you think you can come home with me? I don't want to be alone my parents are already on the way here," Elena asked me and I smiled at her.

"Yeah let me tell Care and Tyler and I'll meet you on the road," I told her and she nodded as I went to go find the two I was looking for.

I saw them dancing and laughing as I walked up to them.

"Hey guys sorry to you guys but Elena and Matt got in a fight and she asked me to go home with her," I told them making both of them sigh but didn't try to change my mind knowing better than the try.

"Alright let me know when you get home," Caroline told me and I nodded at her hugging her tightly.

"I will. Alright, I love you guys," I told them hugging Tyler as I went to find Elena.

Getting to her a saw a tall figure talking to her but when I blinked he was gone. I shook my head thinking I was probably drunk.

Soon enough Miranda and Grayson showed up. I smiled at them getting in the car.

"Hey sweetie you better let your mom know you are with us," Miranda told me and I nodded at her texting my mom.

Angel Cake 🤍
Lena and Matt go into a fight. Going home with her but I'm not driving. Mr. and Mrs. G is.

Birthgiver 🤰💗
Alright, be careful. I love you 

Angel Cake 🤍
I love you! 😘

"Alrighty, I told her. Is Jenna still here?" I asked Miranda and she nodded at me.

"Yes, we were having a family game night. You are more than welcome to join," Miranda told me and I smiled at her nodding.

"Yes of course! I always team up with Jenna to destroy Jeremy," I told her making both Miranda and Grayson laugh at me as we started going over the bridge.

Then suddenly Grayson lost control of the car and we were starting to head off of it. I opened Elena's door pushing her out but it was too late for me. The door already closed and we were already underwater.

"Mr.G!" I yell as I tried to open the door. Miranda was already unconscious and Grayson was trying to break the window.

"It will be okay Rosie. I promise," Grayson told me but I just looked at him sadly as the water started to cover us completely.

I grabbed Grayson's arm stopping him and giving him a small smile. He shook his head as he squeezed my hand and then suddenly everything went black.

___

Liz had just got the call about an accident but she had a bad feeling in her gut. Something was wrong and she couldn't figure out what.

"Hey what happened?" Liz asked as she got to the bridge but one of her deputies stopped her.

"Liz no," he told her and she looked at him confused but then saw Elena getting loaded into an ambulance and she figured out why they stopped her.

"Rosie! Rosalie!" Liz yelled as she looked around everyone looked at her sadly. Liz then looked and saw three body bags. She sobbed running over to the smallest one and doing that she saw her littlest girl dead.

She started sobbing as she held her but then suddenly Rosalie took a deep breath making Liz freeze.

"She's alive! She's alive!" Liz yelled and paramedics immediately ran to her and started booking Rosalie up to machines.

"Let's get her to the hospital right away!" One of them yelled and Liz was frozen but then remembered her other daughter.

"Caroline," she muttered as she got in her car and started heading to the bonfire. Getting there she looked around for her blonde-headed daughter and saw her dancing and laughing with Tyler.

"Caroline!" Liz yelled and making everyone stop what they were doing when they saw the sheriff. Caroline looked at her mom confused as the music shut off.

"Mom what are you doing here?" Caroline asked her as she then noticed the tears on her mother's face.

"Mom, what happened?" Caroline asked her scared.
"Caroline tonight the Gilbert's car ran off the bridge. Caroline, it's Rosalie she was pronounced dead on scene," Liz told her making Caroline stumble and Tyler freeze.

"But suddenly she started breathing again but they don't know why or for how long. We need to get to the hospital now," Liz told her and Caroline immediately nodded as she started heading towards the car with Tyler following her.

____

As they got to the hospital they saw Jeremy and Jenna crying but they ran to the front desk.

"Rosalie Forbes," Liz said and the front desk nodded typing.

"Room 14," the ruse said making all three of them run to the room.

"Sheriff," the doctor yelled making all three turn to him.

"How is she? How bad is it?" Liz asked as she clutched her oldest hand. Caroline clutched it just as hard as did Tyler clutching Caroline's.

"Sheriff I don't know how to say this but she is fine,"  the doctor said making the three freeze.

"What?" All three asked and the doctor sighed.

"She's fine. All tests came back fine and she is telling the staff that she wants ice cream. She's okay. She's a miracle. She's lucky," the doctor told them and they nodded heading towards the hospital room.

"Rosie!" Caroline yelled as she opened the door.
"Care!" Rosalie yelled as Caroline throw herself at her younger sister.

"You're okay. You're okay," Caroline kept repeating as Rosalie rubbed her back.

"I'm okay. I'm okay Care," Rosie told her as Liz joined the hug and then Tyler.

All three were beyond happy that the youngest Forbes was alive. None knew how but was beyond happy that she was. She was a miracle. Their miracle.

They didn't know that the only reason she was, was because of a connection she shared with two vampires. One who saved her and the other was who was waiting for her.