Chapter Twenty-Four: Trust Me

‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR ⁺◟༉ . . .ꜜ
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔦 ∘ ❩
TRUST ME
❛isobel ❜

ꜜ ❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔦 ∘ ❩ TRUST ME❛isobel ❜

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

Elena was huffing as she continued driving. Rosie had just made Damon throw her out of the Salvatore Boarding House. She was going to the one person she knew would take her side.

Pulling up at the Bennett house she huffed as she got out of her car and headed towards the door. She knocked on the door waiting for Bonnie to open the door.

The second she did Elena walked inside and started talking.

"Rosie had Damon kick me out of the Salvatore Boarding House. I was just trying to help Stefan. He wasn't being himself and I vervained him. I had to help him. Rosie had no right to stop me and she is such a little bitch. I don't-," Elena tried to continue it was stopped.

"Elena just stop!" Bonnie yells making Elena look up at her wide-eyed.

"Bonnie?" Elena questions as Bonnie looks at her annoyed.

"You don't get to just come here and talk bad about Rosie. The one who has been here for me the most out of everyone. She messaged me every day after Grams death to check up on me. She is the one who held me as I sobbed when you wouldn't even answer your phone! She even happy me with the funeral! So if you are going to talk bad about her you can leave," Bonnie tells her making Elena look wide-eyed.

"But Bonnie-," Elena starts to say with tears in her eyes.

"No Elena just leave and also I agree with Rosie. You had no right to vervain Stefan because he wasn't acting how you wanted him to act. You can't control everyone and everything Elena," Bonnie tells her making Elena look down and walk out the door.

The second Elena is out Bonnie shuts the door and locks it. She sighs as she looks up.

"You were right grams," Bonnie whispers with tears in her eyes not knowing Grams was right beside her.

"I'm sorry child. You deserve better than her," Grams tells Bonnie with a sad smile as she shakes her head.

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

The last few days went by quickly. Stefan was getting more control little by little. Lexi stayed for a few more days before leaving.

Elena had come to talk to Stefan. She tried to convince him that Rosie and Lexi's idea about his ripper side was wrong, but Lexi throw her out.