butterflies

* = smut starts/ends

savannah's POV :

"that's a wrap then." finneas sighed while sitting back in his chair. billie put her hands up to high five him. when he didn't give her a high five, she then flicked him in the head.

"billie!" i gasped. they both laughed as they have each other a real high five. then she turned around and gave me a high five that lead to a hand hold and a kiss.a minute later claudia walked in to say goodnight to us.

"you guys have been working so hard today." she yawned, "everything go okay?" billie nodded, "yeah i really like how everything is coming along." "and i'm really glad you came in here because we have some news for you guys." she continued.

she took my hand and held it up so they could see my ring. "sav and i.. are engaged." she simpered. claudia smiled with her mouth open, "oh my god!" she exclaimed while examining my ring. she looked at billie, "this is so pretty." she whispered, "and it's savannah colored."

billie laughed and claudia gave us both a hug. "congratulations guys." finneas said in shock but also happiness. finneas got up and gave billie a big hug. "good for you sis. i'm proud of you."

billie started to tear up and finneas rubbed her back as they embraced each other. i could tell this was a very sentimental moment for the two of them. it almost made me start to cry. "i love you so much." billie sobbed. "i love you too bil." he replied.

-

we got back home at around 10:30, billie finally budged and let me drive dragon. all her stuff was in the trunk and backseat. my baby was finally moving back home.

we got al her stuff back inside and set up in our bedroom. her LED lights and anime posters and pictures, everything.

after we were done we both immediately hopped in bed together. billie let out a big yawn as she did so. "you're tired lovey?" i asked as i nuzzled up to her. "mhm" she hummed as she got closer to me. i brought my hand up to rest on her thigh. her eyes immediately got a bit wider and then closed followed by a smug smile. "what was that for?" i teased.

"i like it when you touch me." she whispered.

oh lawd..

"what the matter? did i give you butterflies?" she teased. "you always give me butterflies billie.

as i layed next to her i started to kiss her as i kept my hand where it was. she turned her head so it was facing me so she could kiss me, but kept her body layed flat.

*

i brought my kisses down to her neck because i know that drives her crazy. i also lightly squeezed her thigh as i did this and brought my hand up a bit. "fuck." she moaned softly. i got to a spot right under her jaw and sucked on it harshly.

she gripped the hair on the back of my head as i attacked her neck some more. then i brought me mouth close to her ear "my pretty girl." i whispered. billie smiled and kissed my head.

i slid my thumb across the waistband of her sweat pants slowly. "can i touch you my love?" i asked her sweetly. she nodded and brought her hand up and tucked a piece of hair behind my ears, "please." she said.

i slid my hand under her pants and underwear and gently rubbed her clit. i was still leaving kisses on her jaw and neck while doing so. i felt her melt to my touch and completely loosen up her body.

"sav.." she whispered in pleasure. i kept doing what i was doing, focusing on places that seemed most enjoyable to her. she arched her back slightly after a few minutes and her breathing got more intense.

i was getting so turned on while watching her reactions to my movements. i felt in control and i was loving every second of it. everything i did she was begging for more from me.

"fuck don't stop." she let out, "oh my god.." she threw her arm back behind her head and grasped the bed frame for some stability.

"uh i missed you so much." she wined. "i missed you way more." i said back as i slyly slid a finger inside her. she did her melty thing again but didn't break eye contact with me.

"there you go angel.. just like that." i praised as i went harder, "my beautiful girl." she smiled and arched her back more. she let out one final moan as she reached her orgasm and oh my god she looked hot as fuck while doing it.

*

"i make you feel so good lovey." i bragged to her as she calmed down, "how could you live without me?" she shook her head. "i won't have to worry about that will i?" "never." i promised.

i nuzzled up against her and big spooned her in the bed. she quietly sang to me her new song as we fell asleep.

-

billie's POV :

sav and i both had class today so we woke up and got ready together. we did our usual teeth brushing hang out montage where i forced her to kiss my toothpaste covered lips.

"come on don't you loooove me?" i laughed while puckering my lips. "you're gross." she cooed. i rubbed my lips together so the toothpaste was all over my lips. "kiss me you stale cheerio." i demanded as i kissed her cheek.

"EW BILLIE- stale cheerio?" she laughed. "yes now kiss me?" i asked sweetly. she gave in and our toothpastey faces smushed together. "eeeww." she gawked at me. we both couldn't stop laughing.

soon after, we were all done getting ready.

billie's outfit

your outfit

-

on the way to class we just listened to music and sang the whole time. car rides with her are honestly one of the most therapeutic things in the world. we just let go together. its honestly the most freeing feeling ever.

nothing compares to how i feel when i'm with savannah. i get insane butterflies, but i'm also perfectly comfortable. i'm always trying to impress her, but always being myself.

i really can't wait to marry this girl.

word count : 1191
an : i don't quite have a plan for this book atm. i know how i want it to end, however the fact that billie's famous in this story is making everything difficult lmao. but hey it's okay i'm just gonna keep on keeping on and write some cool shit that i hope you enjoy!