Hiatus + New Chapters

Hi Everyone!!

I know you guys are probably so mad right now...

I've said in previous chapters that I've got a few chapters piled up in the event I don't have a chance to write for a while. Right now, I have two (I think) written up.

I'm going to be real with you guys for a second:

I'm in my final year of university. I'm studying physics, which is a notoriously difficult and heavy subject. Not only that, but it's an integrated masters degree, which means I'm basically doing a quasi-postgraduate degree whilst finishing my undergrad.

I've had about 3 breakdowns in the course of one year and as I get towards the end of my degree, things are only getting harder to manage. I've completely pushed this story aside to focus on my future. (which I'm not even sure about considering I actually wanted to be a singer, not a physicist, but I digress...).

This story will get finished but I doubt I'll get back to it until the summer when I've finally graduated. I want to give this story it's best chance, and that means not forcing writing and storylines out of my ass. It deserves proper thought and planning. 

The chapters I have written will go up (or have gone up if you're reading this later). I've got them open right now and I'm editing them to be posted tonight. They will probably be the last things posted until summer. If I find time or inspiration over the coming months then I might post some more, but I can't promise anything.

I'm so so sorry to anyone who has been lookign forward to an update on this story. I'm so grateful for your love and support. Please bear with me, it'll all be worth it in the end <3

Love, Serena xx