Chapter 20

I can't believe Oshin convinced me to come to a party with her. I'm not a party person especially when I don't know who is throwing the party. Thank God Princess and Adrian are supposed to be there. But as I said Oshin makes me melt. She is so feminine and soft yet has masculine qualities. Adrian calls her a femme in stud clothing but I think she's teasing she knows Oshin is a stem. I am hip on the terms of the community. I and Princess are femmes. Oshin is a stem and Adrian and Dez are studs. However, Dez and Adrian are vastly different. Princess says she be eating the fuck out of Adrian's pussy and has even used a strap on her. Dez told me over and over again she wouldn't let me do that. I thought it was a stud thing but what did I know about lesbians. Now I know more.

I haven't eaten Oshin yet simply because I'm afraid. She says whenever I'm ready and her panties are off but how will I know I'm ready. I was tempted to do the teenage boy thing and learn from porn but that's silly and immature and probably does more harm than good.

Oshin finished my hair and then she left to get ready for the party. I told her I'd meet her at her apartment. I have a few conditions when it comes to attending this party. I got dressed and headed downstairs.

"Where you going looking like that" Nan asked

"Oshin going to a kickback tonight. I'll be her DD" I smiled

"Mhmm" Nan gave me the momma look

"Love you" I kissed her cheek and grabbed my keys.
I drove to Oshin's house and used my key to get in. Oshin gave me a key to her place like 3 months into us dating. I house-sat for her and I never gave her the key back and she never asked. Oshin has two pet bearded dragons one named Ben and one named Jerry's. Their tanks are in the living room. At first, they creeped me out but I'm used to them now. Don't expect to see me cuddle with them the way Oshin does. Oshin has a family portrait on her table and the beardies are even it. She loves them like her children.

"Hey" she walked out of the bedroom putting her hair in a ponytail.

"Copycat" I looked her up and down

"Heyy" she laughed looking at my outfit.

"When did we get the same coat" I asked