Chapter 8~ getting ready for slaughter

🗿When I wake up my pillow is soaking wet and Brandi is screaming for me it wake up so she can help me with the interviews today. When I get up Brandi is practical shoving my breakfast down my throat and she puts me in the room were I go to see my prep team and stylist.

She teaches me how to walk in heals, how to sit, some stuff to do and some stuff not to do. After about 3 hours of that stuff I get handed over to Chaff

"This should be fun!" I say this to myself sarcastically.

"Okay so if they caesar starts asking about Thresh tell him that he is protecting you but your not in love."

"Okay what about other topics?" I ask a little worried because this is we're the sponsors take there money and bit on the tributes.

"Just answer them like your talking to a family." We talk for 2 more hours and my prep team/stylist get 3 hours to get me prepared for are interviews.

"Here let me go get your interview dress I know you will love it!" Squeaks Desteria.

When she comes back she has the same color blue that I wore on the chariot ride. It has ruffles at the sleeves, a tiny bow around the middle, a darker blue falls under the lighter blue and the same color flats as the dress.

When I slip into it is a really soft and and they start on my hair. Even with there fancy capital tools by hair will not straighten and eventually my prep team gives up and accepts defeat by my frizzy hair.

"You look amazing!" Says Desteria as she pulls up my hair in 2 ponytails and clips on the blue bows on each side. "You will do great, just be you and they will love you." I think that is the most encouraging thing she has said to me since I have been here that was actually true🗿