"only if you want too" she added

i nodded my head. "your a fucking genius!" i said laughing and shaking her head.

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

we explained to everyone what we talked about. i didn't expect it to go this way but i tend to overthink.. alot.

i was really nervous about everything that could go wrong with our plan.

"no no no neveah why the fuck would you get involved in this shit man.. you strong but nah you can't be outchea taking niggas lives and shit for us." savvy said.

"cause the feds already tryna get you AND legacy locked up. you know why we can't have that happen. theres a chance neither one of yall would EVER get out." i said.

_

after talking with akia nem i couldn't take it and jus went home. i was stressed out so badly right now. #1 i just killed someone even God knows he deserved it but damn.. and #2 my childhood is mainly a lie. #3 i could lose my best friend and my boyfriend...

with all the stress running through my mind. i had a panic attack and i started swerving as tears fell down my face. i blacked out as the car drove into something...

ɴᴀɪᴊᴇʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 2:57 🌃

i woke up to my phone buzzin

i woke up to my phone buzzin. annoyed, i picked my phone up seeing it was legacy texting & calling me, @ 2 in the mfn morning, this sum bullshit.

i sleepily shook my head and called him.

"hello?" i said rubbing my eyes.

"yo lil man, you heard from yo sister? she ain answering her phone. she left from here half hour ago is she home?" legacy said. he sounded a lil nervous.

"nah man i woulda heard ha come in. is she good?"

"mane ion know, wait somebody calling me" he said. i took my phone away from my ear hearing the three beeps.

i called her a couple times and it went straight to voicemail.

thats weird.. she always answers and especially for me.

i put my shirt on and my shoes then grabbed my keys and metro card then left out the building..

ɪᴢᴀᴀᴋ "ʟᴇɢᴀᴄʏ" ꜱᴍɪᴛʜ 3:01 🌃

i swiped and answered the phone call

"hello is this uhh izaak smith? friend/ family member of neveah jacobs?" a women said.

my heart dropped to my ass when i heard her say that. i looked at the number and realized it was st marys hospital.

"fuck.." i mumbled. "yes, im on my way" i said hanging up and calling naijer back.

"yo kid she in the hospital i'm on my way to yo crib" i said then hanging up and making a u turn.

_

i pulled up outside they apartment and saw naijer walk up to the car in bart simpson pajama pants and he had his glasses on.

he had stained tears on his cheek which made my heart shatter. man they don't need this neither one of em man..

_

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 11:37 🌆

i woke up flinching to the bright hospital room light

i woke up flinching to the bright hospital room light. cords and wires flooded the space around the bed.

i saw a male nurse walk in and smile.

"ah, ms. jacobs your awake! you got into a bad car crash, when you crashed you hit 2 trucks and suffered from a miscarriage because you flew through the windshield and landed on the hood of the car" he explained.

"i'm sorry?! you said a miscarriage?? as i was pregnant?!" i said sitting up slightly.

"yes you were around 6 weeks pregnant." he said looking up from his clipboard. i was pregnant?? oh my god.. i probably would've gotten rid of the baby but damm.. i was pregnant.

_