It was a nice apartment. You walk in to the kitchen on your right and the living room was pretty big.

On the right side of the living room is a bedroom. He said it was going to be his and he needs to set up his bed.

On the other side was the guest bathroom and a guest bedroom.

There was a loft that was over top the kitchen and he said that was going to be where he was going to edit.

It had a spiral staircase that led up to it, which I liked.

I think he was thrilled more about the balcony than anything else.

"This is really nice, baby." I smile towards him. He turned red due to the pet name, which I found cute.

"Thanks, I can't wait to use the balcony." He boasted.

We made a game plan. He was going to work in his living room while I did his dressers and nightstand.

I had a speaker so I put on a playlist to keep me entertained.

I started the night stand first. About halfway through, I heard the front door open and close.

"Hey, brother." I head Brennen's voice echo through out the apartment.

They start talking to each other as I walk in there. I lean against the door frame to see what what they were talking about.

Brennen looked over at me and smiled. "Hi, Brennen." I smile towards him.

"Good to see you again." He realized that I have a thing for Colby so he stopped flirting with me.

I still think he has a big ass ego though. There was a guy standing behind him that looks like Brennen so I'm assuming that's his brother.

They said they were going to help us set everything up. Brennen came to help me, which I didn't mind.

I turned my music down a little bit just in case he wanted to talk.

"I was working on this nightstand." I tell him. He nodded while sitting next to it.

We work in silence for a while. The only thing we could hear was the music lightly playing.

"Colby really likes you, you know." Brennen spoke up. I smile a little bit while I look at the instructions.

I look at him to see he was looking at me seriously. "Yeah, he's a great guy." I admit to him.

Our friend group knows we're a thing. Jake and Tara haven't said anything about us two hooking up.

I'm honestly super surprised by that. "I don't think I've seen him act like this for someone." I look at him weirdly.

"Like what?" I ask him confused. "In love." My breath catches in my throat as I look over at him.

He had a serious look on his face. "He's not in love with me." I nervously laugh.

Yeah, Colby might care about me a lot but he's not in love with me.

I was not expecting this conversation with Brennen today. "Oh come on, Jordan." He was shaking his head.

"I can see the way he looks at you." I look at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask him. I was curious to what he had to say.

"He looks at you like you're the best thing to ever happen to him." He admits.

I can see him thinking of something. "He looks at you like if something or someone hurts you, he'll kill them." I can see that.

Probably from Miami. I just shake my head, not wanting to believe Brennen.

"I'll believe it when he tells me himself." I laugh a little bit. Brennen and I don't talk that much.

But I know he's super close to Colby. So he knows Colby better than Evan would know.

So should I trust his judgement? "He hasn't told me anything so I don't fully know. But I can tell." He shrugs.

"I've known the guy for years, I can tell." I can see where he's coming from.

If I noticed Serena hanging out with a guy and slowly gaining feelings for the person, I would be able to tell.

Only because I've been friends with her forever. I haven't fully admitted it to myself or anyone else but I'm pretty sure I love him.

I wanna protect him from any harm. I know I was feeling like that before the trip.

But after everything that happened, especially in Miami, I wanna protect him.

He also makes me want to be a better person. He brings out the best in me.

So there's no denying that I'm in love with Colby. He's my person.

And I wouldn't want it any other way.