eleven

I was completely wasted. We've been here for a couple hours and I've been non stop drinking.

I can tell Colby's drunk too by the way he's acting. I've learned that he's very flirtatious whenever he's drunk.

We were currently on the bar, and he had his arms wrapped around me. I honestly liked the feeling.

The bartender asked what we wanted and Colby said two Vegas Bomb drinks. I like the drinks better than the shots.

"Are you as drunk as me?" Colby asked in my ear. With the music playing, it was super fucking loud in here.

"Hell yeah." I smile towards him. He smiled towards me and kissed my temple. I could feel my face heat up as we get our drinks.

I instantly started drinking it as Colby payed. I looked around for my friends. Sam was vibing to the music with Corey.

Serena and Devyn were dancing along each other. Evan and Wesley were smoking in the back.

I wish Kat was here with us but since she's nineteen she can't come. Colby took me back to the dance floor, holding my hand.

We danced for a little as Corey and Sam came over towards us. "Thank you so much for coming guys." Sam slurred towards us.

We make sure to tell him happy birthday. We put our drinks in the circle, we say cheers and take a drink.

When I finished my drink, I don't remember much of anything. I'm pretty sure I blacked out a little bit.

Next thing I knew, I was throwing up in the bathroom. I could feel someone hold my hair back while rubbing my back.

"You're okay." I hear behind me. It sounded like Devyn. I could tell we were still at the bar.

I throw up everything I can and flush the toilet. I lean back and look over at Devyn.

"What time is it?" I ask looking over at her. "Three. You blacked out a couple hours ago." She explained.

They must've let us stay a little longer for Sam's birthday. "Where's Colby?" I ask curious.

I don't even know anything right now. "He's also throwing up but in the guys bathroom." I laugh a little bit to myself.

"It's been a good night, huh?" I laugh a little bit while thinking about the night. Devyn pouts while looking at me.

"I'm going to gather everyone up so we could leave." She smiled. I have no idea who else was here.

She gets up and leaves while I gather myself. I felt like shit honestly. But I'm happy I threw everything up.

Before she left, she had handed me a water bottle. I chugged it while getting up. I make sure I look decent before walking out.

It looks like Wesley, Serena, Evan, and Sam already left. So I guess it's just us four left.

The three walked out of the guys bathroom, Colby slowly staggering behind them.

I can tell he was feeling rough. "Hey, buddy." I smile a little bit as he comes closer towards me.

"We're gonna be hungover tomorrow." He rasped towards me as we walk towards the exit.

Oh shit. I forgot that I had work tomorrow. I grimace towards him as I get in the car.

"I have to be at work in five hours." I say in a fake happy tone. He pouts as Devyn starts driving.

We make small talk as we drive. When we get to the house, I realize that Evan's not here with my car.

When we walk in, Jake was awake in the hallway. He was coming back from the kitchen. "Finally you four show up." He laughs as we walk up to him.