eight

My head was throbbing. I was scared to open my eyes. I don't know if it'll cause me any more pain.

I try to fall back asleep but I couldn't. I slowly open my eyes to see I'm in an unfamiliar bed. I look around and everything came back.

I definitely blacked out at the party last night. I look around to see I'm in Colby's room.

But I don't see Colby anywhere. I sit up on my elbows to see he was asleep on his couch.

That was really sweet that he let me sleep on the bed. I could hear laughter downstairs so I fully sat up.

I figured I could sneak out of his room to let Colby sleep.

I looked at him while I walked past him, and he looked super peaceful. I sneak out of his room and go downstairs.

It looked like I had changed when I blacked out. I saw Jake and Corey laughing at the back door.

"What are y'all doing?" I rasp towards them. I'm surprised they're so chirpy in the morning.

They turned to me and started laughing. "Evan passed out in a lawn chair." I didn't believe it.

They make room for me so I go over to the door. And there he was, passed out in a lawn chair.

He was still in his nerd costume and he had his dab in his hand.

"He looks like a fucking idiot." I laugh. I grab my phone so I could take a picture of him.

We started making jokes as we heard movement from the living room.

We all look to see Wes asleep on the couch. Good thing both boys are okay. Us three look in between each other.

"Everyone's going to be fun today." Jake joked. He had a point, everyone was going to be super hungover.

We all sigh as we look around the house. It was a wreck. It looked like a tornado came through here.

We stood there, debating on whether or not we should clean up while everyone's asleep.

"Do you just want to get Waffle House instead?" Jake asked as I look at the time.

It was nine thirty. I feel like I can never sleep in when I drink.

"Might as well. I'll go see if Devyn is up." Corey went and jogged upstairs.

I'm assuming she spent the night too. I look over to see Jake standing there, on his phone.

"You think I should wake up Colby?" I ask grabbing his attention.

He locked his phone and stuck it in his pocket. "Nah, he's a deep ass sleeper so he's not gonna wake up anytime soon." He informed me.

A minute later, Corey came back down the stairs. He informed us that Devyn wanted to sleep longer, so she didn't want to come.

Looks like it was going to be us three. I grabbed sunglasses for my headache. Jake offered to drive which honestly scared me.

I laid in the back while the two boys sat in the front. "How are you two not hungover?" I ask as Jake started driving.

"We both threw everything up this morning." Jake giggled. They both started talking about it while laughing as I started getting nauseous.

"If you two keep on, I'm gonna throw everything up." I joke with them.

They started laughing and making jokes. "We start talking and Jordan just projectile vomits." Jake laughed.

I just shake my head while I keep my eyes closed. When we get there, we walk inside together.

We get a booth and they sit together while I sit on the other side.