seven

It's Halloween and I'm super excited. I was currently in my room, getting ready for the party.

I was curling my hair while I heard footsteps. "How do I look?" I heard Evan ask.

I look over to see he was wearing Khaki's, a button up that's tucked into his pants, a bow tie, and big nerdy glasses.

He had on suspenders and pens in his pocket. The shirt was short sleeved so you can see his tattoos.

"Almost believable if you didn't have the tattoos." I laugh towards him. He just shrugged while Wesley came into my room.

He had on black skinny jeans, sunglasses, a badge, and a fbi jacket with a matching hat.

"Everything good in here?" He asked in character. Looks like it's starting.

Every year, they think it's funny to get into character and act like they're the people they're dressed up as.

It's honestly hilarious. "Yes sir, nothing." Evan said getting into character. I just sigh while I curl my hair.

"What'd you say?" Wes asked coming over towards me. I just laugh as I curl the last strand of hair.

I already had my makeup on and my costume is on so I was almost ready. "I didn't say anything." I lightly laugh.

"Ma'am, don't use that attitude on me. I'm an FBI agent." He spoke in my face. I finished my hair so I turn my curler off.

I unplug it and look at him. "I dealt with a big bad wolf so I've done worse." Now I was getting in character.

He turned his glasses down to look at me. "Are you on drugs?" I just roll my eyes at him.

"She did try to sell me some marijuana." Evan spoke up. I just flip him off while I start grabbing my things.

I told them to bring a bag of extra clothes because we were gonna stay the night.

When I got my things, I texted Colby and told them to come with me. Serena was getting ready in her room.

She was dressing up as an alien so she was putting her hair up. We get into my car and start heading to the house.

We were going a little bit early. But only by a few minutes. Colby said he just got done putting his makeup on.

I couldn't wait to see what he was. There were already a few people here.

When we walk in, I look around. I saw Sam walk into the kitchen. I asked the boys for their bags so I can take it up to Colby's room.

I jog up the steps and go straight to his room. I knock on his door and wait for the all clear.

I opened it to see him standing away from me, Brennen on the bed.

Brennen was the Joker. Green hair, white face with the black eyes and red mouth. He had on black skinny jeans, a white shirt, and suspenders.

"Damn, Jordan." He wolf whistled. Colby turned around to look at me.

His bottom half of his face was painted up. He had on skinny jeans, a black shirt, and black leather jacket.

He also had eyeliner on and it looked pretty hot honestly. As I checked him out, he checked me out.

"Damn." He breathed out. Brennen said he'll let us talk so he got up and left.

I cleared my throat before speaking. "I figured I could hide the bags in here." I inform him. He nodded.

"Of course." I sat them on the couch as we looked at each other.