twenty

I have no idea how long I've been staring at the same wall.

They took everything I owned and told me my bail was two thousand dollars.

They separated me from the boys so I've been completely alone.

I'm in the same boat with Nick since he had to go to Juvie.

I've made conversation with some of the other inmates in here so it hasn't been too boring.

I was exhausted. I was just ready to get the fuck back to Colby.

"Jordan Beasley." They call me up to the front. I go up there, hoping I can bail myself out.

I was nervous about what they're going to say. "You got bailed out so you can grab all your things." She informed me.

"Who bailed me out?" I ask curious. She looks for a second and looks over at me.

"Samuel Golbach." Sam bailed me out. I was definitely going to have to pay him back.

She tells me I can grab my things and walk out. I haven't talked to them for hours.

I didn't know anything that was going on. They give me my stuff back which I'm thankful for.

As I walk out, I was checking my phone. It was almost five in the morning.

I had over a hundred messages. The group chat of the roommates were asking me to call them.

But then they realized I was actually arrested and couldn't.

My sister was blowing my phone up, saying I needed to call her. But I didn't feel like it right now.

I walked into the main waiting area where you could bail people out. And that's when I saw them.

I instantly ran towards Sam and gave him the biggest hug. We've gone through hell and back these past couple of days.

"Thank you so fucking much." I repeat probably a hundred times.

I pull away as I look back at Ricky and Nick. I can tell they're both exhausted.

Even though we all got arrested a long ass time ago, it felt like we were just together.

I then get confused and furrow my eyebrows while scanning the room.

"Where's Colby?" I ask worriedly. I could see Sam go pale as he looked at me.

He explained the whole thing as we left the jail. He can't bail himself out since he has three felonies.

One for trespassing and two for fake ids he had in his wallet.

He has to stay and go to court to see if he can get bailed out tomorrow.

This whole thing is fucked. I looked over to see a groan man with us.

It was the Ireland boys dad and he bailed out Ricky and Nick. Sam bailed himself out and myself so I couldn't be more grateful.

Their dad drove us back to Ricky's car. This was going to be the long part.

As we were getting back in the Ricky's car, Sam looked at his phone and gasped.

"We're trending on Twitter." I look at him surprised as I go to the app. I didn't even know they knew about it.

I look and they're posting all of our mug shots. Colby looks so upset in his mugshot.

Ricky drives us to his house so we could get the rental car back and go to the hotel.As we drove, I figured I could FaceTime Serena.

She picked up on the second ring. It was five in the morning here, two in the morning there.