27-Protector

F/C-Favorite candy

========================================

Luisa POV

I smile as Y/N laugh's clutching on to my arm. I always love it when she laughs. It makes her look so happy in the moment. I intertwine our hands while we walked down the streets of Encanto.

"I'm glad you decided to spend your day off with me." Y/N mutters leaning her head against my arm

"How else would I spend my day off?" I chuckle kissing her knuckle

My beautiful girlfriend places her hands on my cheeks, making me lean down to her. She gently captures my lips in a short yet passionate kiss. I blush when she ends the kiss, earning another giggle from her. My brain short circuits as my face continues to heat up with a blush. Y/N grabs my hand, gently tugging me along to the plaza. We're greeted by most of the stand owners as we pass, offering them a friendly smile and wave in return. We stop at one of the sweet stands, Senor Alex recognizing us almost immediately.

"Ah! Luisa and Y/N!" He smiles, "What are y'all looking for today?"

"Hmm do you have any F/C?" My girlfriend asks

"I sold out earlier but I did hide some in case you two stopped by." He reaches under the stand pulling out four F/C. I go to pay for them only to have him gently swat my hand away, "It's on the house."

"Senor I can't let you do that." I chuckle as Y/N grabs one of the candies, diving into it

"You can and you will."

As I continued to try and persuade him to let me pay, I notice that Y/N kept glancing at something. I give up, thanking Alex and taking the other candies before turning to Y/N. I furrow my brows when I see a look of fear on her face and I gently cup her face drawing her attention to me. 

"Is everything alright Y/N?"

Your POV

"Y-Yeah I'm fine." I force a smile on my face

Across the street my ex girlfriend was staring at me. In the beginning our relationship was wonderful. She treated me like a queen, but when she got promoted at work the stress started to get to her. It started with verbal abuse before it sometimes turned into physical abuse. I tried to bring that to her attention about how the stress was affecting her but it only turn into more abuse. After about a month I just ended things, not wanting the abuse to escalate. She didn't like this of course. She started to stalk and harass me until I moved to Encanto where I thought she wouldn't find me. 

Leora smirks as we make eye contact with me, causing me to press myself against Luisa's side. Now Luisa does know about but we both thought she would never find Encanto. 

"Are you sure?" She asks wrapping her arm around my waist. I don't answer her, and her eyes follow to where I was staring, "Who is that?"

i don't answer her and my ex makes her way over. I move behind Luisa putting my girlfriend on protective mode.

"Y/N!" Leora smiles completely ignoring Luisa, "It's been so long!"

After a few seconds of silence from me Luisa speaks up, "How do you know my girlfriend?"

"Oh she didn't tell you? I'm Leora-"

"Her abusive ex girlfriend?" Luisa growls pushing me completely behind her glaring down at her

"I'm not her ex. I'm still her girlfriend." Leora growls back

"No you're not." 

Leora scoffs reaching for me, "Why don't you-"

"Do not touch her!" 

My ex glares at Luisa when she grabs her wrist, not yet using her gift. 

"I'll do what I want. Now let go." Leora commands

"No you won't."

A wave of panic comes over me while she tries to pull away and go around Luisa. My buff girlfriend continues to be a barrier, giving her multiple chances to walk away before she had to use her gift. Luisa squeezes Leora's hand causing the older girl to cry out in pain. She shoves her back making her fall to the ground, clutching her now broken wrist.

"If you want to get that looked out then I suggest going to my mother in the south plaza. After that I want you to leave Encanto. If you don't then I'll personally see you out." Luisa demands crossing her arms

Leora nods, sparing one last look at me before scrambling away. I whimper while my hands begin to shake immediately grabbing the attention of my girlfriend. Luisa turns to me, her eyes holding nothing but worry as she sees my shaking form. 

"Let's forget about the rest of the date yeah? We can go back to Casita and cuddle." She suggests gently grabbing my hands

I nod and she swiftly picks me up running me back to the lively house.