15-Pregnant

This is part 4 of Jealousy

============

Your POV

I was helping the family around Casita when a wave of nausea comes over me. I lean against the wall steadying myself. For some reason these past 6 weeks I've been getting these nausea waves rather frequently, and I've also felt more fatigued. These symptoms never went away either, even when I ate Julieta's food. 

"Are you okay Y/N?" Julieta asks walking over to me with a worried expression, "Do you need a snack?"

"No, no I'm fine." I smile, "I just got a little dizzy."

"Well if that's the case then take more breaks. I don't want my future daughter in law fainting." She smiles patting my cheeks 

I nod and she walks away leaving me alone in the plaza. I wait a few more seconds for the nausea to pass before moving to the dining room. Just as I pass by the front door however, Dolores comes in a confused look on her face.

"Dolores? What's wrong? Why are you back so early?"

"I though you and Julieta were the only ones here." She states looking around as she walks into the plaza

"We are..."

"Then why do I hear a third heart beat?"

"I-I don't know. Me and Julieta are the only ones here and Antonio's animal friends followed him out.."

Dolores cups her ear listening again. After a few seconds her eyes widen as her gaze lands on my stomach. 

"Dolores?"

"The extra heartbeat is coming from you...."

My eyes widen as I process what she said, my gaze trailing down to my abdomen. If it's coming from my stomach then that means-

"Dios mio...you're pregnant!" Dolores squeals hugging me

"We d-don't know that for sure-"

"It's definitely coming from you Y/N."

"But that's not definite. What if you're accidentally hearing it wrong? I need to at least see the town's doctor-"

"What's going on?" Julieta comes back, 

"N-Nothing!" I smile nervously 

"Are you-"

"Tia Julieta I'm going to borrow Y/N for a few minutes." Dolores smiles intertwining our arms before dragging me out the door 

Timeskip a doctor visit

After having her evidence backed up Dolores dragged me back to her room. As she rambled on how we should tell the family, I was still trying to process everything. I mean yes Luisa and I were trying for a child but I wasn't expecting for one this early. I thought it would take a few more tries before anything really...took. 

"Y/N? You okay?" Dolores asks placing her hand on my shoulder 

"Yeah I'm just trying to process everything. I didn't think it would take so fast-"

Dolores gives me a look, "Well you two were practically going at it like rabbits-"

I blush in embarrassment hiding my face in my hands. Dolores laughs, gently pulling my hands away.

"But hey it doesn't matter now. Besides that means I can get some peace and quiet now-"

"Oh shut up." I chuckle lightly shoving her 

She smiles but it fades after a few seconds, "So how are you going to tell the family? Luisa?"

"I guess I'll them at dinner." I shrug grabbing my arm as I grow nervous, "Might as well since everyone will be in the same space." 

Dolores nods and gives me a hug, "Well we have a few hours. Wanna try and quiet your nerves?"

"Might as well try." 

One last timeskip to dinner

Dolores and I made our way to the dining room, the cousin giving me a reassuring smile before we entered. Luisa immediately smiles upon seeing me, pulling out my chair for me. I smile back kissing her cheek while I sat down. She quickly sits down beside me, intertwining our hands.

"How was your day miel?" I ask 

"It was good." She shrugs, "Missed you though."

I giggle placing a kiss on her cheek, "Did you take breaks."

"Mmhm." She hums, "How was your day?"

"Eventful." I state my nerves spiking up again

Luisa's face contorts to one of concern, "What happened?"

I go to answer her when Abuela approaches the table, "I'll tell you later." I whisper to her

Abuela does another passionate speech about our family and the community, but I couldn't listen. My nerves hit me full force, my leg starting to bounce as Abuela ended her speech. Although her eyes quickly land on my nervous form.

"Y/N? Is everything alright?"

My eyes dart to Dolores who gives me a small thumbs up. 

"Everything's ok." I state standing up, "Although I do have something to announce."

The whole family looks at me with curiously, wanting me to continue. 

"Earlier today Dolores came back to casita earlier than expected, saying that she heard another heartbeat besides Julieta's and mine," Luisa's eyes widen as I see the wheels turning in her head, "It turns out that the heartbeat was coming from me. I'm pregnant."

There's a moment of tense silence before the table erupts in happiness.

"Another Madrigal!" Abuela smiles 

Luisa scoops me up in a hug, her mother and Pepa running over to join it. The other family members follow suit, engulfing me in a hug. Luisa has the biggest smile on her face while her family bombarded me with questions. 

"Alright everyone let's not bombard her and stress her out." Abuela steps forward making the family return to their seats

Luisa reluctantly set me down in my seat, kissing my cheek as she intertwines our hands again. The family started to ask me questions again when Abuela told them off, thankfully moving them on to the next topic. My love's attention was all on me though, her hazel eyes filled with happiness. I lean my head against her shoulder while her thumb runs across my knuckles, a sense of relaxation coming over us. 

"I'm so happy mi amor." Luisa whispers 

"As am I." I giggle, "Although if we're trying for a second child we need to give Dolores more...protection." 

Both our gazes find Dolores who was looking at the two of us with a smile. Although she quickly mouths 'yes please' which causes the two of us to blush. We swiftly look at each other not wanting any more embarrassment. 

"Yeah we'll definitely do that." She chuckles