yea, obviously?

Jimin:

Ah right, sorry. im dumb. But...so...uh what city?

Yoongi:

Seoul, why?

Jimin:

Oh, I am in Seoul too. Do you think we've ever walked past each other?

hmm probably not, i rarely come outside that far. nevermind

Yoongi:

well maybe we've had, i mean. As far as I can tell, you've been outside sometimes, maybe we've met before, or we've seen each other. we won't know for sure.

Jimin:

You're a funny guy

Yoongi:

Am i?

Jimin:

Yes! you're nice to talk to. Thank you.

Yoongi:

no need to thank me, im happy to talk to you. I've never met you but you're very kind so far.

Jimin:

I do my best to stay positive. :)

Yoongi:

I don't think you want to talk about it do you?

Jimin:

No sorry...not yet.

Yoongi:

No problem. whatever makes you comfortable

Jimin:

What is on your plan tomorrow? going to do something fun?

Yoongi:

hm i'm just gonna continue on my song and go out to the city with my friend. He is going shopping and I just tag along. You?

Jimin:

Sounds fun, I want to do something like that too. but i can't now. Maybe later when I feel better I can go out as well! Oh for me, well my two friends will come visit me again! I'm looking forward to it. We will always do something fun like playing games or listening to music together. Maybe he will bring his boyfriend too, that would be even more fun. I'm glad I still have them.

Yoongi:

Im happy for you, enjoy your time with him tomorrow

Jimin:

you too. and uhm...can you send me some pictures of the mall or something. I don't go out much but I still want to see it.

Yoongi:

Sure, no problem!

Jimin:

yay thank you!

Yoongi:

won't you be very tired tomorrow if you keep awake for so long? I don't want to rob you of your sleep.

Jimin:

Don't worry. I will be fine. I am here all day, I can sleep later in the day as well. It's not like i have a lot to do.

Yoongi:

ah right so..tell me about your friends. Are they nice?

Jimin:

my friends?

Yoongi:

yea, i know you're not comfortable talking about yourself so i ask about something else. :)

Jimin:

you're sweet~

But yea, my friends are the coolest ever. My best friend's name is Kim Taehyung, he is the CEO of that jewelry company. And he got a cute boyfriend, his name is Jeon Jungkook. He's a really tough looking man. I sometimes admire his muscles when i comp[are him to my twig arms. yea, he may look tough but i think he's funny, he even owns a flower shop and is such a softie. He's the sweetest ever. The two are perfect together

Yoongi smiled at his phone as he saw Jimin typing so much and sending such long texts. It seems Jimin really liked his friends. It was sweet to see.

Jimin:

they make me so jealous too. i always have wanted to grow older and have someone, just a simple life but look at me now haha. I don't have a life anymore. I don't think I can even find someone the way I am now. I can't give people what they want.

Yoongi:

Why would you say that? anyone is able to be loved. That you're sick does not make it impossible to have someone love you. I've seen so many people who are sick but still are together. and you're a kind person, i'm sure you are in person just as kind.

Jimin:

I hope so...but I mean it. I can't be there for someone the way they would for me.

Sorry, I didn't mean to make this turn sad. So uh...who are your friends?

Yoongi:

my best friend is Hoseok, he's that dancer. But I have two other friends named Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin. They own a bakery cafe together in the city. I go there often to have breakfast or get some pastry as a snack. They are pretty well known.

Jimin:

Wait, I think I've heard from them, but I've never been there before. I will remember to visit next time I can go to the city.

Yoongi:

Here let me give you the address.

*image attached*

Jimin:

Thank you!

Yoongi:

I'm sorry, but I have to go now. It's getting really late and I don't want to be a zombie at hoseok's side tomorrow morning. I think you should try to sleep too, sleep is good for healing.

Jimin:

I know, but thank you. I will try to sleep a little.

Yoongi:

:) goodnight Jimin, talk to you tomorrow

Jimin:

Night Yoongi hyung~

Yoongi smiled wider seeing the last text jimin said. Seeing Jimin call him 'Yoongi Hyung' just now made him feel happy inside. Such a basic thing yet he really enjoyed it.

---

thank you for reading, see you in the next chapter!

🌼🌼🌼