V: You mean the ones I wrote and you just gave melodies to

SC: Yeah exactly, anyway let's listen to the track we recorded together just now so we can see if you want it on the album

V: Okay lets. Scar are you okay?

Me: Yeah I am fine just thinking but I want to hear the song in its completion.

We all go up to play the track. As we listened to it it sounded amazing but I quickly zoned out. I started thinking about the song Sabrina showed me and everything she told me about Ronnie. Could it be true? Does she have feelings for me? Do I have feelings for her? I don't know but before I could get further in my thoughts I am taken out by the sound of screaming and hugging.

Me: What happened?

SC: V agreed to have the song in the album.

Me: OMG NO WAY! YOU DID?

V: Yeah I actually really like it and I can't hear it any other way than that. So I am agreeing to it but this doesn't mean I am going to suddenly become a musician.

Me: And that's okay! I'm so proud of you for taking this huge step! We should go out to celebrate!

SC: I agree!

V: I don't know it's an early day for me tomorrow and I have a lot I have to do.

Me: Nonsense! We are going out end of discussion!

V: But

Me: Nope!

V: Fine.

Me and SC: YAYYY!!!!

We gathered everything of ours from the studio and headed out to a bar. Thankfully it was late and no paparazzi were out and about. When we finally get to the bar we walk in and start taking shots. Right now i'm 4 shots in and starting to feel a buzz, Ronnie has taken around 6 shots and Sabrina too.

We didn't realize but the bar turned into a club eventually and I notice Sabrina being asked to dance with someone and she goes. Now it's just me and Ronnie.

Me: Hey Ronnie!

I had to scream for her to hear me over the music. She looks at me and looks confused

Me: Why do you look confused!

V: Because you called me Ronnie. Why did you start calling me that?

Me: i don't know it's a nickname I came up with, I can stop though if you want

I wasn't sure if this is one of those times she isn't liking me calling her Ronnie and she finally tells me. Or what but I didn't expect her to say what she did next.

V: No it's okay! I like it when you say it. I don't like many people using that nickname.

Me: Yeah Sabrina told me. Not much but that you had a bad history with the name.

V: I do and I will tell you one day but I don't want to bring down the mood.

Me: You could never but I rather you tell me sober than drunk

V: I am not drunk! Tipsy yes but not drunk.

Me: Sure if you say so.

V: Let's dance! I will show you how not drunk I am!

She has her hand out with palm up waiting for me to take it, which I did. We get onto the dancefloor and start dancing like nobody was watching and honestly I didn't care if anybody was. Somehow when we were there together having fun it was as if we were the only two people in the room. I don't even know what came over me but i decided to grab the back of her neck and kiss her. She didn't respond at first but as I was about to pull apart she began to kiss back. I guess I surprised her.

When air became a necessity we separated and looked into each others eyes.

V: Wow!

Me: Yeah!

V: That was unexpected

Me: I'm sorry if you didn't want that to happen. I don't know what came over me, maybe it's the drin....

She kissed me again and I couldn't help but kiss her back. After she pulled away I waited to see what she would say

V: You were rambling. I didn't say it was unexpected inn a bad way just it was unexpected.

Me: Oh.

I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks and I was glad we were in a dark place that she didn't notice.

Me: Do you wanna get out of here?

V: Woah there Scar, you trying to get me into bed with you already?

Me: What?! No! OMG! I was just saying since it's late and we both have ann early morning and we need to sober up some and...

V: Relax Scar it's okay. I'm just teasing you.

I playfully slapped her arm before starting to search for Sabrina

V: What are you doing?

Me: Looking for Sabrina.

V: Oh Bri left already with the guy she was dancing with.

Me: And you were okay with her leaving with a stranger?

V: Um no I would never, I knew the guy, he's a friend of hers from a show she was in before so I let her be.

Me: Oh.

V: Now let's get out of here.

Me: Yes

I was not expecting the night to take this turn but I'm glad it did. Ronnie and I decided to stay at my place since it's closer to set and just makes sense to go together anyway. Also it was just easier to tell the driver one location. Anyway I don't know what that kiss means for Veronica and I or if she'll remember it. But I am enjoying tonight and I wouldn't change it for the world. I guess we will see what it all means tomorrow when we wake up and see if she remember.