(Chapter 19) Breakfast with Madrigals.

Next Morning.

I woke up And streched my Hands and legs. Everyone was still asleep.

I went to the bathroom to get ready. I brushed my hair and Putted on my (Clothes you want).

I brushed my teeth and I was ready. I went outside the bathroom and saw Mirabel awake.

"Good morning Mirabel." I smiled. "Woah! Your already prepared girl?" Mirabel standed up and went to the bathroom. I smiled and walked everyone up.

I woke Dolores up first. Then everyone else.

20 min later

Finally everyone was done and we all headed outside Downstairs. Mirabel Greeted his Abuelo as Usual. I just wave at his picture.

"Oh Y/N! How's your sleep?" Abuela Asked me and I smiled "it was good! Everyone was very loud though" I Walked away.

Abuela looked at Mirabel with concern and Mirabel just faked laugh. "It's okay Abuela, she had fun" Isabela Said Smiling.

"Well Alright then." Abuela smiled at her granddaughter.

We all sat on our chairs for breakfast.

"Since Y/N is here, Y/N do you have any Food you want?" Julieta said. "I'll have anything!" I say smiling and sat on the chair.

After the Breakfast was here Camilo digged In.

I ate my Arepas and it was Delicious. Best thing I've ever eaten.

I heard Abuela Chattering but it was probably Family Stuff. So I shouldn't even listen. But since I'm A curious girl. I'll listen.

"Pstt Hermosa."

My eyes widen and Looked at camilo. He didn't look at me so I looked back at my food. "Hermosa!" I looked at him and He didn't look. I bet he was pranking me.

I poked him and he chuckled. "Stop playing Camilo, I'm trying to eat!" I complained and ate my Arepas.

Sorry it's short! I don't have much energy Since it's 1AM and I did my homework..