(Chapter 20) Babysitting.

After I ate my Food I excused myself and went inside Casita.

"Uhm Y/N are you good with Children?" I looked behind me and saw Abuela. I nodded.

"Great! Can you help Camilo Babysit the Children?" My eyes widen and looked back at the floor of Casita.

I thought to myself. I sighed and nodded and standed up.

"Thank you Y/N. I can count on you Okay?" She smiled and walked away. I sighed. "Why children??" I complained.

"Don't you worry Hermosa! Because I am her-" I interrupted camilo "let's get this over with please.." I Complained sighing over and over.

We both walked outside the Casita And went to the Village. "Hi Mr Camilo!" A little girl waved at Him and he waved back.

"Who is this girl?" A little boy said looking at camilo while pointing at me.

"She is Y/N! She will help me Babysit you kids." He smiled. The little children gasped and went running Towards me.

"My Name's Cecilia!!" She jumped Up and down. "I'm Evan!" The little boy said Grabbing on my dress. I smiled and Patted his head.

"Ms Y/N! Are you Mr Camilos Boyfriend?" The little girl said making me Blush red and looking away.

"Uhm-" I was gonna say no but nothing came out of my mouth. "Not yet" my eyes widen when I heard those words.

I looked saw Camilo Saying that with confidence. The little children celebrated "Omg omg!" They screamed.

"Okay okay relax" I say still blushing and trying to calm down the kids. Camilo was just standing there laughing.

"ARE WE BABYSITTING OR ARE YOU JUST GONNA LAUGH?!" I yelled at him making him choke himself.

"Sorry sorry" he went towards me and Picked up the little girl Cecilia.

He shapeshifted into people making Cecilia Gasp and Laugh "So cool!!" Cecilia said.

"Ms Y/N pick me up!" I nodded and picked Evan up.

I threw him up in the air and he was just laughing "WEEEEEE!!" He said and I stopped.

"I'm gonna get water Okay?" Camilo said an putting Cecilia down. We all nodded.

"Ms Y/N tell us a story." A bunch of kids Were standing Infront of me. I got nervous but I had to do it.

I nodded "sit down everyone." Everyone giggled and sat down. "Okay so once upon a time."

After the story.

"So COOL!" a little girl said. A boy gave a thumbs up.

Camilo was finally back with the water. "Hey everyone! What happend?" He asked.

"She told us a really cool story!" Cecilia said.

"Well wow!" Camilo looked at me and we made eye contact. I got up and smiled. "Kids it's almost night, let's go home?" The kids all nodded and they ran home.

I looked at camilo. "I don't want to talk about it." I say walking towards home. He waved goodbye. "Bye!"