(Chapter 23) Hang out.

After the Casita was Rebuild everything went perfectly Fine. Everything was great. I was walking around the Village and saw Isabela.

"Hi Isabela!" I say as I wave and she waves back. "Hello, Y/N." She says Smiling. "I see you are not Señora Perfecta Anymore?" We both giggled. "I like the way I am now." She putted her hands on her hips.

I laughed "Well, See you!" I waved goodbye. I Was Going to the Casita to see Mirabel. I was about to knock when Casita opened the door. "I guess Dolores told?" I asked Mirabel who was Infront of me.

She nodded and Laughed "yup, She's a snitcher But she's still my favorite cousin" Mirabel said laughing while Camilo was behind her.

"Ahem?" Camilo says crossing his arms. "OH Camilo!" Mirabel says scratching her neck after seeing her Primo Behind her. "That was a joke! Your my favorite cousin!" She laughed Nervously.

"Ouch." Dolores says walking in. "Oh hello Y/N! Didn't see you there!" Camilo says Getting me offended. "I was here the whole time." I cross my Arms.

Camilo scratches his neck "haha sorry" Laughing Nervously. "Anyways wanna hang out Mirabel?" I said Turning to Mirabel Smiling. She nods. "Can I come?" Camilo Questioned.

Me and Mirabel looked at Each other. "I don't know, This is a girl Hang out." I spat. "Really? May I come then?" Dolores said and we nodded.

"Your gonna let my SISTER IN BUT NOT ME?!." Camilo complained as Dolores Covered her ears. I Glared at Camilo as he Apologized to Dolores. "Fine fine you can come. Just don't scream ugh." Mirabel Says putting her hands on her waist.

Camilo Celebrated and went Upstairs. "Where are you going?!." I said. "I'm gonna change? Duh." Camilo spat. I got annoyed and let out a sigh.

10 minutes later.

Camilo finally went Downstairs just to appear as His Usual Attire. "You Letted us wait Just for you to Change as your USUAL attire?!" Mirabel Screamed Complaining. I let out a sigh. "Let's just go." Dolores says walking out The Casita.

As we walked we found Grass full of flowers. "Perfect hangout!." Dolores says Getting a flower and putting it on My hair. I giggled and Putted a Blanket on the Grass.

"I thought this was a hangout?" Camilo said. "It is, I just putted a blanket so we don't get wet from the grass." I said. Camilo made an Oh sound.

"I also brought My Mom's Food!" Mirabel said taking out the basket and putting it on the blanket. I laughed and takes out an Arepa. "Yummy." I said.

"Of course, it's Tia Julietas food!" Camilo said taking out an Arepa from the basket and eat it. As I finish my Arepa I standed up and went running And tripped.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Dolores asked as I nodded. I standed up and Continued to run. Camilo and Mirabel Laughed while Dolores eats her Arepas.

As I runned I finally got tired and went back to the Blanket. I sat down and got some foods from the basket. "I like Y/N." Camilo muttered. "What did you say?" I said looking at him as his eyes widen.

"Nothing Nothing!" Camilo Panicked. As Dolores smirked.

I got Confused and Looked at Mirabel who was Smirking too. "You guys are weird" I say looking at All of them. "Don't worry everything is fine." Dolores says squeaking.

"Yeah yeah totally" Mirabel Giggled, "Hey Y/N can you go to that tree over there?" Dolores says Giggling. And pointing at the tree.

I nodded and got up and went to the tree.

Camilo POV:

"What?-" I say Nervously. "How Many years has this Crush been going on?" Mirabel says Celebrating Quietly. "Uhm- 8 years?" They both nodded at each other.

"Don't worry bro we will help you confess!" Dolores says, "We are here for you primo" Mirabel says Putting her hand on my shoulder.

"She doesn't like me you guys.." I cross my arms and looking up the sky and looking back at them and seeing their eyes widen.

"Don't lose Hope Camilo, We will help you! Just confess!" Dolores says standing up and taking out a hand as I take it and we both stand up. And so did Mirabel.

"You want to lose your chance or not?!" Mirabel says Smirking as I Shake my head.

"Great, Let's do this! Y/N we will be back Okay? Stay here!" Mirabel says as Y/N Nodded.

20 minutes later

Y/N POV:

I Waited for them on the blanket I putted out but they still werent here. I felt like they left me. I got up and started walking but a voice stopped me.

"N/N!" I looked back and saw Mirabel, Dolores and Camilo. "I thought you guys left me." Tears started forming in my eyes As i looked down.

"Uhm Y/N.." I looked back up and saw Camilo looking literal Fancy. "Camilo why are you wearing fancy Stuff?" I got confused since he Never wears Fancy things.

"Y/N, This is for you.." Camilo says handing me Flowers. "Camilo! These are my Favorites. Thank you so Much!" I say hugging him tight and then letting go. "Y/N..." Camilo says gulping and looking at Mirabel and Dolores who was Giving a thumbs up.

"Uhh Yes?" I say looking at them then looking back at Camilo. "Y-Y/N, your the most Beautiful Girl I've ever seen my Entire Life.." Camilo says gulping again. I blushed and looked back. "U-uhm thank you Camilo."

"Y/N, Will you be my Girlfriend?." Camilo says giving me a Heart Chocolate. Tears started to form in my eyes again.

"You don't have to say ye-"

"Yes." Camilos Eyes Widen When he heard those words. "Yes camilo.yes." I smiled and hugging him. His eyes were full of tears and so we're Mirabel and Dolores.

"Congratulations you guys!" Mirabel says Jumping up and down while Dolores gives us claps.

Me and Camilo laughed and looked at each other. "Best day ever." Camilo muttered at himself making me giggle.

"Are you gonna tell your parents Y/N?" Dolores says Smiling and Cheering. I laugh. "Yup! But maybe Tommorow." Camilo nodded. "Me too, Mami might get too excited."