(Chapter 7) Who's that?.

I ran away To Home and Putted the ingredients In the fridge.

Everything was a mess today, I felt like my Face and body heated up.

I still couldn't get rid of That in my mind, so I just changed and went to sleep early.

The next Day.

I

woke up and My hair was a mess.

I Quickly Changed and brushed my hair. It became wavy but I didn't care. It became wavy and there wasn't Anything to do with it.

I went outside for fresh air. I was walking around The Village.

As I walked I felt someone Hit my shoulder.i stopped and saw Him.

"What do you want?" I say Annoyed Crossing my Arms.

"Nothing, Just wanted to see You Hermosa."he says Smirking.

I Became flustered. "Why are you so flirty these days?! What's going on with you?!" I say Putting my hands on my hip looking away.

He was quiet. He didn't say anything.

Camilos POV:

I didn't say Anything. My face was Blushing. She's so Beautiful. I like her but I don't know how to tell her. I'll have to steal her heart. I'll confess soon.

"Nothing Hermosa." I smiled Hugging Her And Not wanting to let go.

Y/Ns POV:

He was on me. I Felt my Face heat up. Everything was Butterflies.

"L-LET GO! IDIOT!-"

"No."

"Let go CAMILO!"

"Noo, I DONT WANNA!"

"THERES PEOPLE STARING!"

"So? Let them look."

"ARE YOU STUPID?! CAMILO!!-"

"Fine fine I'll let go Haha."

I smacked Camilo with My fist But he just laughed. "Didn't even hurt HAHAHAHAAH" He was laughing at me.

"SHUT UP!" I say Yelling and Looking away and walked. He still followed me. What a idiot.

"Where we going?" He says Playing with My hair.

"There's no we. I'm going alone." I say Pushing him away. "Please?" "No" "Please" "fine" I was annoyed so I just letted him.

I stopped and sat down on a grass full of flowers.

I Grabbed a flower and Played with it for a while.

Camilos POV:

Y/N was playing with Flowers. Cute. She's childish but She's also a Tsundere. It's what I like about her. Everything about her is Cute. Her hair. Her eyes. The way she dresses. Her smile..

Y/Ns POV:

Camilo was staring at me. I didn't bother because he's always staring. I standed up and Walked towards him with a flower. "What-" I cutted him off by putting a flower on his head. I smiled and Sat to Play with Flowers.

Camilos POV:

She gave me a flower. I grabbed the flower and smiled. She gave me a flower...