(Chapter 18) SleepOver.

We went inside In Isabellas room. It was a whole Garden in there.

Me and Antonio Gasped. My eyes were like stars because of how cool it was.

I sat down on the ground. It was so Comfortable. "What are you doing?" Mirabel said. "Ooo your here too?" I said Pulling her to the ground. We both laughed.

"I'm bored. Let's play truth or dare!" Isabela suggested. We all agreed and started playing truth or dare.

"Who goes first?"

"M-" Camilo was Interrupted by a doorknock. "Who is it?" Isabela questioned the knocking.

"It's me Pepa!" Pepa said. "What is it tia Pepa?" Mirabel questioned Pepa.

"Well uh- Antonio! Can your Leopard Stay here? It's been screaming and Dolores Ears hurt!" Pepa complained trying to calm down Incase a cloud Appears.

Isabela nodded and we all Continued to play Truth or Dare Again.

"As I was saying. ME FIRST!" Camilo said standing up then sitting down again.

"Uhmm Y/N! TRUTH OR DARE?!??" Camilo said. I thinked of what to choose.

I looked behind me and saw Dolores. "Hello Dolores." "Hello, May I join the sleepover?" Dolores asked and We all nodded.

"Anyways, I pick Truth!" I say crossing my arms And falling down on my head.

"Oo okay uhm, Who's your crush?" Camilo smirked And my eyes widened.

I thought of an excuse and Literally just said "EVERYONE ALWAYS SAYS THAT CAN YOU DO ANOTHER QUESTION?" I say Complaining.

I saw Dolores Covering her ears. I immediately Apologized 5 times.

"No no Hermosa! You need to Answer! Rules are Rules!" Camilo crossed his arms. "Who made up this rules?" "I did" Isabela said and I scoffed.

"Fine it's Your mom" I threw myself on the floor and closed my eyes.

"Wait is it true?! OMG IM HURT RIGHT NOW!" Camilo said

"No Brother! It's a Your mom joke!!" Antonio Said. "How do you know this Antonio?" Mirabel questioned.

Antonio shrugged.

"I'm sleepy imma sleep" I said sleeping on the floor.

"You aren't gonna sleep on the floor Y/N" Isabela said Creating a Aesthetic Bed.

"It's so pretty!!" I say gasping and running Towards it.

"Your welcome. Anything for the favorite Friend." Isabela smiled Perfectly. And walked to her bed and sat on it.

"Aren't you gonna make beds for us too?" Mirabel Scoffed. So did Isabela and Made Everyone beds.

Camilo looked at me and saw me already sleeping.

1AM

Camilo and Antonio were the only one awake since they were too busy Playing.

"Antonio, how do I make a girl like me?"

"Give her gifts, spoil her, Give her Love and affection!"

"Wait! How do you know all this stuff? Your a child!"

"Then your a grandpa."

"What the?!"

"I'm kidding."