Chapter One

Harry
"Alright class. Settle down, settle down, act like your parents taught you some sort of home training." The room lapses into complete silence as students decline from their highs while claiming their seats at the nearest desk0.

Per usual throughout the entirety of high school, the teacher, Quinn, begins to call out roll of students names, no one typically listens and she deciphers who's here by sight and not by participation.

"Bellamy Jones?" Students look every which way and back to the teacher believing she has the wrong sheet. There has been no new students admitted into Dacre Hills for as long as I've attended. Only incoming classes; no one typically leaves and no one ever transfers in. "There's a transfer." Is all the information she supplies us with and finalizes roll call.

"What do you mean there's a transfer, there hasn't been a transfer for what, the last eight years?" One student curiously asks. Everyone seems quite eccentric over the news but nonetheless, lets it go and begins class as normal.

"Bellamy Jones? I don't know, doesn't sound like a typical name from around here. What do you think?" Maliek leans over and whispers, his hand strokes his jaw as he comes up with all the possible scenarios on who this person could be.

Although this is a rather large town, everyone knows everyone. We've all mostly been here from birth and new people just don't move to these parts of the city. We're right knit and everyone around here knows that. When a new person or family moves in it has the whole town talking for days, and we usually find out before they arrive so this is out of the ordinary for what is usually considered the norm.

Class ends shortly and as students file out the room, my arm is forcefully grabbed while I'm pulled back into the room. The teacher, Quinn, shuts the door and locks it behind her. "It's been a while Harry, you've been ignoring me." My annoyance rises within seconds as the married and whore of a women presses her thin body against mine and rises on her toes. "I've missed your touch," her tiny hands shoot out to my waist and feel their way around my body.

"I've missed the way you make me feel, the way only you can make me feel." A nearly polished finger makes it's way to my lips and trails down my jaw.

Her soft lips press into mine and I can't help but to be drawn to the sweet smell of perfume I've grown to love over the last couple of years. Slowly and precisely, her lips glide away from mine, to my jaw, down my neck and stay planted on my collarbone, nipping at the sensitive skin. My hands move to the curve of her waist and savor every inch of her sinful but pleasurable body. Soft moans of my name escape past her plump lips and fan across my skin in hot puffs, each moan causes me to grow harder and harder by the second.

My hand attaches to the zipper at the back her neck and slowly drags down until her dress falls into a pool at the bottom of her ankles. "Right here?" She quietly question and I nod in reply. Both hands hook beneath her thighs as I carry her to her desk and gently lay her down. Quinn's quick to find the zipper of my pants and shove them down to my thighs. With a condom wrapper being torn between her teeth her feet go to work at lowering the remaining material hiding my member from her gaze.

Delicate warm hands wrap around me as I suck in a sharp breath from the feeling of being stroked in such an indecorous place for necrophilia. As she removes the rubber from the foil as slides it onto my body her phone vibrates inside of her metal desk. "You're shitting me." She groans but doesn't cease her actions. Seconds later the buzzing stops and she scoots towards the edge of the desk. With big brown eyes staring into the depths of my soul, my hands attach to her waist and I slide inside her warm entrance. She shudders on immediate contact and a small whimper escapes past her lips a little too loudly so I place my hand onto of her mouth to keep her quiet.