I flinched when someone touched my shoulder.

"Are you okay Grace?"
It was Rafael.
"This way"
He gestured.

I silently followed him trying to ignore everything and everyone. This dark world is not for me, i can't deal with it.
I just hope that he doesn't do this to me. If he can be rough in normal sex then he will literally kill me in these dominant ways.
I don't want him to whip me like this. I don't want to wear collar. I don't want to use sex toys. Not with him at least.

We entered the office which was made up of one side mirror. All the noise disappeared but we could still see the people.

When we entered the mid age man who was sitting in the office stood up. He has dirty blonde hair and moustache. He was looking typical Italian.

"Rafael... So nice to meet you"
His words were difficult to understand due to his Italian accent.
Rafael just Smirked and shook hands with him.
"And this beautiful girl... So finally you got the new sub, huh?"
He smiled at me flashing his yellow teeth.

I gulped, Rafael is dominant! I can't imagine him doing these kind of things with girls.

"She looks good... Not so great but it will work for you"
He said.
"Can we share?... It's been long"

I closed my eyes trying to control my anger.

"Careful Edwin... She belongs to Chief"
Rafael said and Edwin quickly stepped back from me.

"I didn't touch her..."
He raised his hands. Fear was clearly visible in his eyes.
"Please take a seat Miss... What would you like to drink?"
His tone changed.

Sometimes I wonder how quickly people changes their behavior when it comes to rich people. He would have treat me worst than whore if it wasn't because of the Name of chief.

"Water"
I replied.

"Please take a seat"
He said politely. I ignored him and sat down on the small sofa.

Rafael told him to show financial records and his face went pale.
"Rafael we are friends for so long... You know little mistakes can happen. I will take care of it next time. Let it go for now."
Edwin smiled nervously.

"Chief knows about it... Give her every single document right now... Let her check..."
Rafael warned.
"May be he will have mercy on you..."

Edwin started sweating. He gave me all documents with trembling hands.

Good! I am not the only one who trembles with his name.

I started checking everything and i swear this man is biggest thief I have ever come across. He is stealing almost half of the profit.

"Rafael do something I don't want to die"
Edwin pleaded.

Rafael sighed.
"You should have think about it before fucking up... I can't do anything, he has your family... Your wife is already dead... You son has already gave all the money which you have stolen from him... We were here just to make sure that if it's matches with the amount... Your son must be dead by now..."

I froze in my seat when I heard Rafael. I know they are criminals but I am not used to things like this.
He was telling it to him like he is talking about weather and not about his families death.

Edwin Panicked. He looked more scared for himself rather than in pain for his family.
"He will kill me too."
He blabbered.

I quickly stood up when he grabbed the gun from his table and pointed at both of us.
"Let me go Rafael... I can still survive.. move aside."
Edwin demanded.

Rafael was being careful.
"Edwin don't be a fool... You know him. You can't run."
He tried to make him understand.

"MOVE"
Edwin yelled.

Rafael was about to do something but then suddenly door got open.

I didn't look back but I know who is it. His scent filled the room and no matter what I can't forget this smell. It has printed on my mind.

I slowly turned my head back and glanced at his shoes. It's him!... He is here.

Edwin froze in his place as he walked towards him.

He raised his hand and Edwin silently handed his gun to chief.

I know this fear, I can feel what Edwin is feeling right now.

Only presence is enough to scare the shit out of the person. Edwin completely surrender.

His silence is his deadliest weapon. No one can predict his next move. He is more dangerous when he is silent.

He took the gun from Edwin and turned towards me. My heard skipped a beat when he held his hand in front of me. With shaky breath i placed the paper of calculations in his hand.

He glanced at the amount and I visibly flinched when he shot the Edwin in his kneecap. My scream stuck in my throat.
Next bullet hit the stomach.
And I screamed loudly when he finally blow  his brains out of his head. I closed my ears when I heard his skull getting cracked.

My panick rose to my head and everything went blurry. Last thing I remember is hitting my head on something hard and somehow I know that it's not floor.