chapter 17: this is real.

Chara pov.
Am I a sleep. Or is this heaven. Nope. I think I'm unconscious. Why? I can't Remember why. I should wake up. Just so I can remember. I woke up. Everyone around me. "Um. What happen?" Toriel: "oh my. Have you already forgot?" She chuckled. What did I forget. I than see frisk hold out a than ring to me. Frisk: "will you marry me?" I than remembered. But let me start from when it started. Two days ago me and frisk were watching a show. The show ended with the characters getting married. Frisk: "hey chara. What do you think about marriage?" I didn't know what she mean by that. I thought she ment about other people getting married. "Well it something that two people will be happy with eachother. That they want to be in eachother life forever. And to be more closer too" she than looked at me with her red eyes. Frisk: "would you. Want to get married?" I blushed. I didn't expect that question from her. But I have to give her my honest answer. "I wouldn't mind to marry you frisk. I would want to be in your life. Forever" she started blushing madly. Frisk: "ok! Thanks!" She moved closer to me. And hold my hand. I didn't understand why she asked that. The next day we went into a shop. I was looking at stuff I never seen before. Necklaces. Rings. Bracelets. Everything. I'm not the type to be interested in these stuff. But they are interested to look at. One time these people told me that I need to have a look change. I have no idea what they ment but I didn't listen. Because looked ok to me. And frisk loves the look of me too. So I don't really see the point. Undyne was also the one that told frisk about this place too. Said that where she got her ring for alphy and her. Are they already married. I never knew. I looked over to frisk who was eyeing one of the rings. I went over to her. "What your looking at?" Frisk: "just this ring. I was thinking that it can be better. Do you think this place can do custom rings?" I went up to the table. "Hey. Do you guys do custom rings?" Ladie: "yes we do. If you just want us what you want on it. We can do it" there you go. Frisk: "ok! Thank you!" We than left the building. Than the next day. It was a family get together. It been a bit the last time we did one. Everyone been busy including me. But now we can all talk to eachother. Asgore: "I have been creating machines that can help with your body. It can calm your muscles when you done training or something" toriel: "I have been very busy as a teacher. There so much to say and me to make sure those kids know what to grow up for. But I can do it!" Undyne: "it really something with how many fans I gotten over the years. But it feels great to come here and relax with you guys" alphy: "I have nothing to say. All I been doing is following undyne" asriel: "family is important. Even if I pushed mine away to try and free us. You all accept me. I can't thank you all enough" san: "no need to think of the past asriel. Just think of the future. Maybe something will happen. Something you didn't think could come true" Papyrus: "we never thought we would be free. That means the future still have things left in store for us all and we get to see it" I smiled. I'm always happy to be with my family. And out of the underground. Today I'm pulling my hooded back. There no reason for me to hide myself anymore. Because I'm with my family. Even if I'm still going to do it in public. But I like this. Frisk: "hey Chara?" Hm? "What up frisk?" She looked like she was deep in thought. "What up frisk? Is something on your mind?" She looked me. Frisk: "you know. Before I came to the underground. I lived a normal life. But it wasn't normal. My eyes had to be closed 24/7. No matter what. I could never open them. When I open them the first time. I thought maybe they were wrong. But they were right. I should have kept my eyes closed. Than I was throwing into the underground. But I than met everyone here. They cared for me. They show me. A so called demon kindness. I was so happy that I was at a lost for words. But most of all. It you that deserve all the credit. How you protected me though out the underground. Not because of anything that doesn't need to be known but because you wanted too. You had every chance to leave and not to be apart of it. But you didn't. I don't know why but you just did. You even try to protect me. You were very brave and I can't stop thinking of the time I fallen for you. Everything we went though. All of the hardships. And pain. You still stay by my side. No matter what. I can't stop loving you. And I won't stop loving you. But what I want to tell you is something that I been thinking for 2 days" than she grab and place a little box on the table. Than she open it. Frisk: "will you marry me?" Marry? Me? I than blow a fuse quicker than I have ever did. And that how I ended up on the ground. As I got up and she asked me the question again. My mind is getting flooded by everything. What if I screw something up? What if I wasn't what she wanted? What if she wants a kid? What if she wants to break up! What if! What if! What if! what if!!! So many things that I might be freaking out! I'm going to blow a fuse again! Asriel: "Sis it alright. Just calm down. Think. Breath. Don't let it get overwhelming" he started petting my head. He always did that to calm me down. I forgot all about that. Asriel: "when she would freak out. I would do this all the time to calm her down. It works. Remember that ok frisk?" Frisk: "Yup! Thanks for letting me know!" I'm calm now. "Frisk. This is out of the blue. So many things are going though my head right now that I don't even know what to say. I'm. Trying to find the words but. I cant" than she hold my hands. Frisk: "that why we take it slow. I know your not ready and I'm not too. But I want to get married not because of those. But so I can be closer to you than ever. Your special to me. Very special. I want you chara. You matter to me. Alot" I blushed. I looked at it. I than grab it. "Um. I uh. I. Um" I took a deep breath. "Yes. Frisk" frisk: "really!?" I put on the ring. It feels weird with it on. "I mean it. And this ring. It feel weird on my finger" frisk: "I can wear it if you want?" Maybe. I'll wear it until the wedding. "I'll wear it. Until the wedding" I than pulled her into my arms. She smiled and hug me too. Undyne: "whoa ha ho!! I didnt know today was something special! You should have told me and I would have chosing your wedding area!" Papyrus: "that means I need to do the cake!" Toriel: "we are going to have to get out your wedding dress too!" Asriel: "looks like I have to keep watch and make sure nothing happens" they sound happy that they made a group to explain a plan. Frisk: "Sound like we are not alone to do this" she go that right. I gave her a kiss and hug her. "I feel someone watching. They feel very close. Don't know what they are waitting for but keep a eye out. Wouldn't want your wedding to be ruining by unknown" yeah. Me too. But I still huged and smiled. ???: "don't worry! I know you know I'm here! Why don't you come over! Maybe I'll let you join My family! Keep your voice down asriel! I know you think you still own me but you dead! Oh and tell mom to shut up too! She keeps repeating the same words over and over!!! *trying not to laugh* I'm so glad I join this team!!!"

Liquid: "here you go and peace!"