chapter 1: how my story began.

Chara pov.
"Your nothing! So useless and pathetic!" Those words echo like a beat of a drum. But I still can't handle listening to it. As always in this dream. I would run. Trying to out run there voices. I'm going up the mountain. I enter a dark cave. Without looking properly I than fall into the hole. And that where I wake up. "*huff* *huff*" as always. I have been having they dream for 3 years now. It really annoying. I looked at the time. Crap I need to get to the guard station. I quickly got up and head for the bathroom. I washed my face and did my hair. I got my clothes on. I ran down stairs. Is she not here today? I see a note left on the kitchen counter. I grab it. Gone to do some shopping. Ok mom thanks. I than head out of my home and ran to the guard station. I hope I will make it. I dont want him to be angry. I dodge all of his puzzles. I dont know why he even place them here. no one has even triggered yet. I got all the way to the guard station. I started catching my breath. God it been awhile since I ran this much. Looks like he not here. Good. I sat down in it. As always there nothing new. Man. I just got here and I'm already bored. But at the same time I feel tired. He doesn't mind if I close my eyes. After all. He been working me nonstop. From what he said I need to get strong. So they I can protect my self. But how can I when I nearly killed you when I lost control. I don't plan on hurting anyone else. I lie my head down and close my eyes. Hoping to just sleep without dreaming. I open my eyes. Great it going to be another one of...those....dreams? Wait a second. This is snowdin. How am I at snowdin? Is it because I chose to sleep at the guard station? It never happen before. I than got up. The snow is something. It so real. Is this a dream. I than see red determination coming from somewhere I followed it. It reminds of mine. My knife appeared in my hand. Don't tell me they summon it. "Hey can you blame me. This is a new dream. You got to be prepared for anything that appears" whatever. I can feel the determination getting stronger. I'm shaking. If it something that will attack me this will be the same dream. "I wouldn't think that. I got close. I than see where it coming from. A person? They are wearing a blue and purple sweater. There hairs was brown. There pants was brown too. "Be careful. I feel something weird coming from this thing" I place my hand on there shoulder. They turn around and looked at me. There face. It looks just like mine!? Than a big flash of determination appeared. Binding me. "Chara. You were chosing to protect the underground. Now. Accept your role" role? What role? "Your role. As the judge!" Than the knife appeared infront of me. "Sound like you have been chosen me. You better accept" why? There no reason for me to accept. "Being a judge is special. You can finally show asriel just how strong you are. He thinks your weak. Useless. You should show him the role you accepted. The role that was ment to be for you or probably" if I accept this. Will my brother really see me as who I am now? It been years since he became the captain but. Everyone scared of him. He rule the underground with fear. I wish I had the guts to stop him. This role. It not for me. I push it away but it came back. "I can't accept it. I'm not as strong than it thinks" than I see Myself appeared infront of me. "You push your self to think that. Yet you know the truth. Why not accept it? Your much stronger than him anyway" I didn't answer. I than hear yelling. "Looks like bro is here. We shouldn't keep him waitting" than they snap as I woke up. I see asriel. He slam his arm on the guard station. "Oh! Sorry bro" as always. I'm scared when he around. It like a scary aura around him. Asriel: "hm. When I call your name chara!" Why does he to be loud. "Sorry. I was just so tired" asriel: "that not a excuse chara! You should be more prepared! What if a human walks past you and enter snowdin! Who fault would that be!" Damn it asriel. I been working at all of the guard station while your too busy walking around making sure nothing happens to us. "I know. It won't happen again" he sigh. Asriel: "I care about you chara. Even since what happen on that day. I'm scared that you will die on me. Or attack anyone. Your my sister. I don't want to lose you" I don't know of he bullshitting Or just saying stuff. It hard to tell. "Than what about mom rei? What does she think of this?" He back away. Asriel: "mom. Doesn't see my way of things. She all about wanting to show everyone how kind humans are. Telling us that we can find another way to be free. Letting any humans that fells be save. She show no strength. That why defeating her was easy. Because she wanted to hold back against her son" asriel. She still love you. Yet you don't love her. You change so much asriel. "Rei. Please come back. Me and mom loves you" asriel: "I'll come back. When my duty is over and when everyone is free" he than up and left. As always. He doesn't really want to look at me. It hard to be able to try and understand him. I sat back down. At least he not hitting me. That the worst part. I mean. I try my best but he say I'm not trying hard enough. the best thing to do is that I don't get in his way. I can't do anything. Not even mom can after she lost to him. She been very down. I wish I knew what to do. Is accepting the role my only chose. Asriel has been killing the humans that fall down. I just want everything to go back to what it used to be. If only that works. "*sigh*" nothing will change. No matter what. I looked at my phone. Since he gone i may as well just look at what new. I got a text from mom. She saying that she home now. I should go and say hi to her. I than hear the sound of bushes moving. I turn around. "You better go and see who did that. I think it important" God they are really annoying. I know it true. I just wish I never had them appeared. But I better check it out. I went close to the big bush. I move my hand in it. I than move them to the side. My eyes widen. "Oooo. Looks like she is real" I don't believe this. It cant be real. I see a human that looks just like the girl from my dream. ???: "please! Don't hurt me!" Wait. It is the girl from my dream!? I jump back. "A human!?" This is unreal. I can't believe this. As well as a another human. They were scared. I wonder how long they were here. What should I do? I mean. If my brother comes and see. Would he be proud? "You could just kill them. But if that dream is true. Than you already accepted that role" they are right. I have accepted the role that I pushed away. This so called judge. And this girl is somehow apart of it. God why are weird things happening to me? Why do I have to be the judge? I guess I'll have to see. But my first thing I must do. Is figure out what to do. I mean. It a human! Never seen one in years! God What was the point of that dream. I will have to see and find out. Man I'm so tired. I wish I could sleep the day off. Oh right. They are staring at me. This is embarrassing. "Uh um. I'm not going to hurt you. Or I won't be at all" I hold out my hand. "Come on. Let get you out of there" They grab it as I pull them out. I blushed. I'm touching another girl hand. It been years since I touch another human hand. I feel like I'm about to explode. I pulled away. "Sorry" God this is embarrassing. ???: "uh. Thanks?" They are a girl. Really cute. I mean. They are cute. They are wearing a blue a purple shirt. But no time for small talk. Wait why am I still talking in my head? "You really are something" shut up! Ok. Time to speak. She staring at me. Please look away. "Right now we need to go. My brother will be back anytime now" whre should we go? He walks though everywhere. I'll have to take her to my home. It the only save place since asriel move out to live in waterfall. He doesn't visit much. Maybe it because mom lives there. "Oh uh. Sorry if I'm acting like this. I haven't seen a human in years. As much as a girl before" God this feels weird speaking to a girl. ???: "it ok. I'm not good at small talk either" really? Just like me. Anyway we need to go "come on. We need to leave before he comes" I started moving. ???: "wait. Can I ask for your name?" My. Name? I guess since we just met. I guess she should know. I rub my head "it. Chara" she smiled at me. Also her eyes are closed too. Frisk: "I'm frisk. It nice to met you chara" I think my heart skip a beat.

Liquid: there we go. The first chapter of GZshift. I hope you guys are excited! Later peace!