Because....Im a Rebel

A. N. thank you BloodyChaos for the amazing cover you made. Really, it looks amazing. So, thanks again.

Prologue

Every bad person, has a reason for being bad. Whether it's from a broken relationship, broken family, broken heart. There's always a reason. My reason was simple. I hate the populars.

Okay, so I guess before I became bad, I was a little...weak. Soft. People would bully me because they knew they could. They knew that I couldn't do anything back. They knew that I would go home and cry, but nothing else. I never retaliated.

That was until I cracked.

I was standing by my two best friends in the world. Clarissa and Lola. It was always just us three. I mean sure, we were nerds. But, even the nerds didn't want to befriend us because we were weird. I personally think, we were too smart for them. But, I guess that's just my opinion.

We were standing by my locker, and Lola was having one of her daily rants. Today it was about looks and how shallow the populars were. I sighed as I tried to follow but Lola was always a fast talker.

"They have no right to call other people ugly. Just because they put on make-up, doesn't mean they're pretty. Outer beauty is nothing compared to inner beauty." She finally ended and Clarissa nodded in agreement.

"I know what you mean, Lo. I mean just the other day I heard that Reece Carter is just going out with Jason Anderson because and I quote, 'He's hot.' Unquote. That's stupid. I mean what if jason is a jerk? Or stupid? Would you continue to go out with him because he's hot?" She asked and Lola nodded,

"Jason's the exception, Clare. That boy is really really good-looking. But, I just wish that outer beauty matched inner." Lola sighed, "Im through with boys." She announced and I laughed,

"Lola, you've never been out with a boy. How can you be through with something you haven't even tried?" I asked and she shrugged,

"Trust me, Andy. I've seen enough girls go through heartbreak to know that boys are butt holes." Lola said biting on her auburn hair. Something she only did when she was upset or nervous. I gave her a small smile.

"Not all boys are butt holes. Like, Mickey for example." I said, not able to control the dreamy sigh that came out of my mouth as I thought about Mickey. Lola and Clarissa shared a quick glance. So quick, that I almost didn't catch it. But, I did. I raised my eyes at the two.

"What?" I asked, and they both shook their head at the same time. I frowned, I know they're hiding something from me.

"What?" I asked again, using my 'mama don't play' tone. I could tell Lola was cracking. But, right when she opened her mouth to say something a bunch of laughter came from behind us.

The three of us froze in our spots not knowing what to do. Did I mention that the populars lockers were right next to mine. I silently cursed that bastard we call fate and quickly turned around prepared to run. But, when I turned around I bumped into a hard chest. A hard chest that felt like a brick wall. My nose started to sting on impact. I looked up into the cold blue eyes of Jason Anderson. I quickly looked down,

"S-sorry." I stuttered in a whisper and was gonna walk away. But I guess the populars weren't through with me yet.

"Well, if it isn't four eyes." Jason Anderson sneered in my face. Instantly I straightened my glasses causing the group to laugh. I don't get it. I apologize for having poor eyesight that I was born with. And besides, four eyes isn't even original. It's lame.

"Look at her clothes. She looks like a hobo." Reece Carter said causing the group to laugh even more. I looked down at my baggy sweat pants and gray jacket. I frowned, Im sorry that I think it's stupid to dress up for school.

"Guys, I don't even think she's worth our time. Look at her. She's a nerd. Im sure she has some homework to go do. What fun." He said in a fake cheery voice. I frowned at him. I don't know where the courage came. Maybe, Im done being bullied everyday by a bunch of bastards who probably don't even know what hard work is. But, I just cracked,

"Yeah? Well I rather be a nerd than a dumb-ass like you." I sneered back at him. I instantly clamped my mouth shut. Silence. Instant silence. The populars were shocked. Lola and Clarissa were in shock. Even I was in shock. Never in my life have I said a bad word out-loud. I just thought them.

The moment the words came out of my mouth, I knew I was doomed. I knew for a fact that today was the day I was gonna die. I knew I should have appreciated the pancakes mom made this morning more. Even, if they tasted like crap.

Jason started to walk towards me, making me step back. Each time he took a step forward, I took one back. This continued, until my back connected with the lockers. I audibly gulped as Jason stood in front of me. His glare so intense, that I felt like I was going to die right then and there.

"How dare you?," He said in a low growl, "How dare you talk to me like that, you little nerd." He continued to glare at me until a small smirk appeared on his lips,

"You're gonna regret saying that. You're gonna regret ever even stepping foot into this school today. Because, when Im through with you. You're gonna regret ever even being born. Im gonna make your life a living hell." And, with that said he walked away. With the populars following. Leaving behind Lola, Clarissa and I. And my big mouth.

Im so screwed.

_____________READ ME IM SMEXY ON ICE____________

So, I basically deleted Because...Im a Rebel and changed it around. It's a different plot. A plot that I actually like. Do you like it so far? Is it awesome? Amazing? What do you think?

Vote- If you loved it

Comment- If you want me to continue.

Fan- If you haven't already

....Message?- If you want to talk about life.