A/n

This is information you will need before going on a reading this book so do read this chapter.

This book here is a female x reader so I'm sorry guy and my non binary pals this one is for the lady's.

This book here will have smut in it.

You will have cat ears and a dog tail in this story. Why just because it will be important.

Three there will be no other ship then Michael x reader.

This story takes place after the Fanf 6 fire in a ultimate timeline when the foundation finds out that the fire is going to happen and just kidnaps all the Afton's.

Terence/ Terrence/ Tarrants will not show up in this storyline.

Henry has two kid and they are both twins Sammy and Charlotte/charlie and they are both dead.

Henry died himself but came back to help Michael oof of William.

Michael is comply rotten without a illusion desk so this will be kinda graphic.

Miss Afton will not be giving a name, she was killed by William, and she possesses Ennard/ Morton Freddy.

Now for the big warnings that you need to know.

🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧 WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

This book will be really graphic. There will be mentions or rap and suicidal thoughts and or action.  There is a big change that there will be smut. And a lot of fluff. So what I'm saying is this book is 18+ but you have been Warned.

⚠️🚧⚠️🚧⚠️⚠️⚠️🚧⚠️⚠️

Keep in mind that my grammer and spelling isn't the best. But that's why I keep writing it helps me get better.

Feel free to tell me how you felt about it the book at the end of the book.

When your reading this I have mostly posted the hole book at once.

If this is your first read of my books feel free to go read my other Michael x readers.

Biten in time Michael x reader
( this one was going to be ennard as well but I changed it last minute wall writing)

SCP Fnaf Michael x reader

A Helping hand Michael x Ennard x reader

If Michael not your thing then go read my William afton X reader.

A Glitch or a Trap William afton X Reader.

Now with that said

Do not leave any of your valuable information in the comments of this book.
Now stuff for beginners to x readers

Name: Y/n m/n  l/n

Age: 20

High: 5'6

Hair: short but not to short. H/c

Eyes : E/c

Skin: S/c

And for those who don't know what that means

Y/n means first name or your name

M/n means middle name if you have one

L/n means last name

H/c means hair color

E/c means eye color

S/c means skin toon

So please do enjoy this book.

Also keep a read on the word count at the bottom of the page I wanna know how many words you read at the end of the book.

Word count 524