𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕙𝕠𝕥...😜

i cant remember who requested this, and i can't be bothered to check. so yeah.
suna being jealous cuz atsumu is clinging on y/n.

anyways, enjoy <3

fyi i wrote this while listening to a baseball podcast made by someone i know lmaooooooo
——————————————————————

fuck time. time is for losers. (12:34 am)

it was around 12:30 am, and neither suna nor y/n could sleep. they were both tossing and turning a lot.

"okay you know what fuck this i'm heading out this bitch. I need air." y/n stated as she got up from the bed. "you coming?"

suna took a moment to think before slightly nodding and following y/n out of his house.

"so where exactly are we going?" suna asked the girl, who was currently walking a couple steps in front of him.

"I'm thinking we should go to that 24 hour convenience store, get some snacks, then head to the park. how about it?" y/n offered, to which suna agreed. "perfect."

having said that, the two of them started heading in the direction of the convenience store, which was only about 8 minutes away.

as they came to a stop in front of the store, they started thinking about what they wanted so that they didn't have to waste a bunch of time trying to look for something.

after quickly thinking of what they wanted, they ran into the store, grabbed their things, payed for them, then left. it was a simple task.

"so.... park?" y/n asked, turning her body to look at suna.

"you know it mamacita." he winked at y/n, who laughed and started walking towards the park, which was only about 5 minutes from where they currently were.

when they arrived at the park, they made their way to the swings and sat down; pulling out their food.

"should we like... call someone here? like I mean.... it's cool with the two of us, but I kinda want another person here. you know what i mean?" suna mentioned, to which y/n nodded her head in agreement.

"who should we call?" y/n asked suna, who was also thinking about that.

"uhh you pick. I genuinely can't think of anyone." y/n nodded, pulled out her phone, and dialed atsumu's number.

"heyyyyy atsumu...." y/n continued. "wanna come to the park right now? me and rin are here and we wanted to invite someone else along."

"huh? oh uh... yeah sure. give me a couple of minutes and i'll be there." atsumu said.

"alright alright cool. see you in a few." y/n hung up the phone. 

"you called atsumu?" suna asked.

"yeah? is there something wrong with that?" y/n asked, sounding very confused.

"oh no no not at all. I was just curious if I was right or not." y/n hummed.

"okay well anyways, he's gonna be here in a couple minutes. he as in atsumu." y/n said, looking back down at her phone.