𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕜𝕚 𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝟡𝟡% 𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝟙% 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞👹

Y'ALL I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THE FIRST VERSION OF THIS CHAP INSTEAD OF PUBLISHING IT, HENCE WHY IT WASN'T POSTED LAST WEEK

anyways, i'm very sorry.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "you fucking easy bake oven"

"the fuck did you just call me you fucking gnome" 

"why the fuck did you put a full ass TABLE SPOON of baking powder in when it CLEARLY FUCKING SAYS 1/2 TEASPOON. T E A S P O O N."

"WELL I'M FUCKING SORRY I COULDN'T SEE THE DAMN RECIPE."

"THAT'S A YOU PROBLEM YOU FOX WHORE"

"IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR SHAKING SO DAMN MUCH"

"frick you."

"no. frick YOU."

"are we actually this immature?"

"i think so."

"oh well."

"agreed."

(a/n: i'm sorry)

ah yes, what a wonderful start to our chapter.

y/n and suna bickering over something stupid, and then coming to an agreement about being immature.

classic.

anyways, suna decided to be a stupid little shit and fucking destroy the brownies by putting too much goddamn baking powder in them, hence being unedible for the time being.

but hey, there isn't something called throwing shit at your neighbours' house for no reason, amirite?

i'm kidding.

(a/n: please don't do that.

i'm not encouraging it, i swear.)

moving on now, they had to unfortunately throw out what they were making because it would've been disgusting.

so now, they're trying again.

THIS time, y/n will to the measuring and pouring, while suna does the mixing.

props to y/n for thinking of that. we love a smart girl.

in the end, it was working out quite well. the brownies were coming together very nicely.

as soon as they were done mixing it n shit, y/n put it in twahe oven and set a timer for 25 minutes.

boy did those 25 minutes ever go by slowly.

"i have an idea rin" y/n said to suna, who was sitting on the floor in front of the oven.

"okay?? don't just say you have an idea. actually tell me the idea." suna stated.

"meanie. anyways, what if we gave these to the rest of your team?" y/n asked; sitting on the floor in front of suna.

"but like... what if no." suna commented; obviously not wanting his teammates to get any brownies.

"why though?" the e/c eyed girl questioned.

"if i'm being 100% honest, it's because you made them. i wanna be the only person you make brownies for..." suna replied; avoiding eye contact with y/n.

"awww is suna rintarou jealous?" y/n teased the taller male.

"okay maybe a little bit..." suna admit; still avoiding eye contact.

"cute. anyways, i'm still giving the brownies to them, regardless of what you say." the girl mentioned while standing up to stretch her legs.

"shitting and crying right now tbh." suna said as he brought his legs to his chest and wrapped his arms around his knees.

"good" y/n gave suna a sassy smile.

TIMESKIP TO WHEN THE BROWNIES ARE DONE

 so now that the brownies are done, it's time for a taste test.

both suna and y/n were praying they'd be good.

if they weren't...

well...

they'd give them to atsumu.

anyways, y/n and suna fought over who would try it first.

since y/n is our main character, she obviously got to try it first.

"mmmmm.... the flavours are melting on my tongueee" y/n said as she took another bite before suna snatched it out of her hand.

"rude." y/n pouted and crossed her arms.

"whatever. anyways this is actually really good." suna raised his eyebrows, and like what y/n did, took another bite.

"hypocrite." y/n whispered to herself, so suna didn't hear it.

ANOTHER TIMESKIP, BUT THIS TIME IT'S TO WHEN Y/N AND SUNA GO TO MEET THE TEAM AT A LOCAL PARK (i'm aware it's like 9:30 pm there but i don't care)

"i'm actually kind of nervous, not gonna lie." y/n commented, tightening her grip on the box of brownies she was holding.

"don't be. they don't bite. wait actually- atsumu might, but i'll hit him if he does." suna reassured the girl.

"what the actual fuck. i knew atsumu was weird and i now found out he bites? jesus christ." y/n looked slightly weirded out.

"i actually think he only bites his brother, so you don't need to worry... i think." suna mentioned.

'that's still sort of weird though...' y/n thought to herself as they continued walking to the park.

being too consumed in her thoughts and worries, y/n wasn't paying attention as to where she was going, leading her to bump into the back of suna.

"why'd you stop?" y/n asked suna, who was staring at something. or someone.

"we're here." suna stated; continuing to walk towards the park entrance.

"oh shit already? damn alright." y/n said; shrugging her shoulders while trying to catch up with suna.

when she saw that suna had stopped, she stopped right beside him.

right in front of them stood the rest of the inarizaki team.

they all looked at y/n with a mixture of confused and surprised on their faces.

"is something wrong?" y/n sheepishly asked.

"oh no no no no no of course not! we're just... surprised." aran said, rubbing the back of his nape.

"aran, right?" y/n pointed at aran while he nodded.

"ohhh so that's why you called us out here so late. understandable." akagi seemed to have figured everything out. good for him.

"akagi?" y/n tilted her head; looking at akagi and watching him nod.

"oh shit are those brownies? hand them over." osamu walked up to y/n and took the box of brownies from her hands.

"osamu, don't be rude." kita scolded osamu.

"but they're brownies, and i've been really hungry." osamu gave kita a little pout and gave the box of brownies back to y/n.

"oh don't worry about it. i actually made them for all of you." y/n gave them all a smile while osamu took the box again.

"that was very kind of you, y/n." kita said as he gave y/n a small smile.

"wait ohmygod are you kita?" y/n's eyes brightened.

"correct." kita nodded.

"can i hug you to prove this isn't a dream?" y/n asked as she watched kita open his arms.

as soon as he opened them enough for y/n to fit, she bolted right into his arms and wrapper her arms around him; kita doing the same.

"okay guys i can die happy now."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

waiting for christmas eveL to drop rn.

*NOT PROOF READ*