hey lol

so, before i upload the next chapter, i'm going to tell you what i think you're like based on your haikyuu kin. (Karasuno version). i am very sorry.

(karasuno)

sugawara - you may think you're the mom of the group, but it's actually one of the forgotten ones. you're probably mentally unstable (me lmao), and you're very chaotic.

kageyama - you're probably stubborn, and you like to do things on your own. you most likely don't like opening up to people in fear of them leaving you.

hinata - oblivious asf my guy. you're probably energetic 25/8 and you don't sleep, but you're never tired. you're probably also a generally happy person.

noya - so i get off stage right, drop the mic. walk up to the hot chicks and i'm all like "sup ladies, my name's slim shady. I'm the lead singer in D12 baby". jkjk. you're probably a simp, and very short. a short simp. you're also probably a homie, loud, and a great person to be around. pls hmu. i wanna be your friend.

tanaka - once again, you are a simp. you're probably also loud, but still a homie. bros before hoes, am i right?

daichi - you're the dad of the group. even if you're a girl. you probably like his thighs, which i don't blame you. you probably also like going to home depot. you also most likely like cracking dad jokes.

tsukishima - you speak fluent sarcasm. how does it feel being lied to and not trusting anyone/pushing them away? pls stop being mean to your bestfriend.

yamaguchi - my sincerest apologies ahead of time, but you're probably a masochist. you're also a shy person, and you have a tsukishima for a friend. you laugh along if they make fun of someone in fear of your tsukishima friend dropping you.

asahi - you're like a teddy bear. you may seem scary/intimidating, but you're really a huge softie who just wants world peace or smth.

ennoshita - you're the actual mom of the group, but you're usually forgotten about, or you don't get invited to group hangouts. im sorry.

kinoshita - you're always forgotten about, but you're a kind person who just wants to be noticed.

narita - naruto lol. jkjk. like kinoshita, you're usually forgotten about, and you just want to be noticed.

coach ukai - you probably had/have shitty grades, and you're always 100% done with people.

takeda sensei - you're the cinnamon bun of the group, you're very kind, you'd rather give than get, and you care deeply about other people.

kiyoko - how does it feel being a goddess? you're probably quiet with the people you don't know well, but when you're with you friends, you're a very open and loud person.

yachi - you're an adorable human being. i want to hug you and give you head pats. you probably get scared easily, and you're a people pleaser.

once again, i am very sorry for this.

- sincerely, sammy.