𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕙 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕕𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕫🥶💪

PLS WATCH THE SK8 THE INFINITY DUB-

IT'S SO FUNNY RIBWIAKNFWJKFLNWND (i watched sub first, but then watched dub bc joe's voice is hot)

"hey bitches and bros and non binary hoes" - adam in the dub
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

y/n got off of her phone and actually tried to pay attention to the lecture, but was very unsuccessful, considering the amount of boredom she was experiencing.

'bro i swear- these math lectures are so boring. why can't this class just end?' the e/c eyed girl thought to herself.

as if on que, the bell rang, signaling it was time to shift over to the next period.

y/n took her time getting to her class because she really didn't have the energy to be hyped up and move quickly.

when she got to her class, she saw someone. that someone being nishinoya yu.

as soon as the girl walked in, noya called her name.

"y/n! get your ass over here!" noya called out to her.

everyone was looking at y/n now, as she slowly walked over to sit beside noya.

"how can you have so much energy this early in the morning?" y/n looked at noya with tired eyes.

"dunno. i just don't get tired often." noya shrugged his shoulders. 

"anyways, what's up with you?" the shorter male questioned the girl.

"i'm so fucking tired right now." y/n yawned.

"late night?" noya asked.

"yeah. i guess you could say that." y/n replied as she put her head down on her desk.

"so are ya coming to the gym for lunch?" noya put him head down on his desk, facing towards y/n.

"hm? oh yeah. suga asked me earlier." y/n slightly closed her eyes.

"yo don't fall asleep. who am i gonna talk to?" noya pouted at the girl.

"yourself. goodnight." y/n fully closed her eyes, trying to fall asleep, but was unsuccessful.

"y/nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn c'mon" noya continued pouting.

"ughhh fineeeeeeee" y/n lifted her head off of the desk and rolled her eyes at the boy.

"yis." noya celebrated quietly.

thus, the class continued on with noya and y/n talking, but surprisingly not getting in trouble.

they thought the class was extremely boring, so they decided to ditch it.

when the teacher wasn't paying attention, they bolted towards the door and ran outside.

"shit- we made it" y/n was out of breath, but noya wasn't.

"hell yeah we did" noya seemed proud of himself for being able to pull off ditching class.

"so watcha' wanna do now shawty?" y/n stood up and looked at noya.

"let's go to the store" noya and y/n both smirked as they walk off of school property to the store.

"okay so basically, i'm paying." noya said to y/n.

y/n smacked noya on the back of the head and said to him "not so fast buster. i'm paying."

noya, not wanting to get smacked in the back of the head again, agreed.

as they were just out front of the shop, y/n heard her name being called.