"I... I don't know," 

"I think you should. It's the perfect timing." She encourages me and all of a sudden I feel the pressure. "Because you know what I think?" 

Never have I ever been afraid of what Aeri was going to say next. "Do it before he does." Our professor enters the class and I let out a long breath when her attention left mine. That explains it I guess when Soobin wanted to go near her. 

Do it before he does. 

Dang it, this is all your fault Aeri. I feel the sudden pressure whenever I think about what she said. 

Do I get this knot in my stomach when I think about Jimin and Soobin?  Yes. 

Do you want Soobin and Jimin back together? No.

Will you confess to her?  Ye-Maybe. 

I mentally slapped myself. University days. I hope I still have time when the moment comes. Because the song I've been keeping to myself, the very song that I've written for her will be the one I'll choose to sing. 

~~~

The next day, I went to meet up with my friends along with Jimin. A smile was brought upon my face when I saw her with them. I guess they talked? because they were now laughing and talking like nothing happened. 

Before heading to my class, I approached Jimin. "It's good to have you back Ji," I sincerely said and she smiled. 

"I'm sorry about last time," 

I shake my head and chuckled. "People go through bad days. It's normal." 

"Will you be there in the music room? like old times?" I asked, hoping that she'd be there.

But I received a sad smile from her. "I'm sorry Min, I'll be busy that time," She says and I just nodded in understanding. 

"It's totally fine. University days are near and you're the business department's head." 

"I'll see you around Min," 

~~~

"Did you know? everyone in the business department is busy talking about Karina and a guy hanging out throughout the day." Ryujin blurts when classes ended and we were heading home. 

I frowned but didn't put much thought into it since she could be with anyone because of her duties. When we arrived at the parking lot, I saw Jimin standing there, which seems to be waiting for someone, her driver perhaps?

"Jimin?" I called, she turns around with wide eyes before smiling at me. 

"Hey, Min," 

"Are you waiting for your driver?" 

She shakes her head 

"Do you want me to take you home?" 

"I-" She wasn't able to continue when an all too familiar voice interrupted us.

"Jimin, let's go." I look at the person behind her and was stunned to see Soobin. What was he doing here? With her? I look back at Jimin with an unreadable expression. Soobin approaches us and looked at me. 

"What is he doing here?" I ask her who couldn't look me in the eyes. 

"I'm taking her home." Soobin simply answers, taking Jimin's hand but before they could walk away. I grabbed onto Jimin's other arm. 

"Is it true? He's taking you home?" 

"Yeah, he is." She takes my hand off her hold. "We have to go, Win," She smiles and turned to walk away with him. 

I was too stunned to speak or comprehend what was happening. Was I missing something? Why was she with him? Of all people?

I stood there with a pained expression. It's like I felt everything that we've been through gone in a blink of an eye. She never calls me Win, except when we weren't close before. But now it feels different. I didn't want her to walk away. Yet nothing came out of my mouth. My legs wouldn't move. No words could describe this moment. 

=====

Hi? 

Quick question... do you like angst?