Greek Mythology Ocs

Name: Madelaine

Age: 17

Gender: female

Sexuality: straight

Appearance: shoulder length brown curly hair, emerald green eyes, pale skin, hourglass figure

Outfit:

Personality: kind, understanding, intelligent, helpful, respectful, polite, caring, respectful, truthful, genuine, selfless, compassionate, humble, nurturing, fair, curious, loyal, friendly, patient, creative, sweet natured, optimistic, easygoing,...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Personality: kind, understanding, intelligent, helpful, respectful, polite, caring, respectful, truthful, genuine, selfless, compassionate, humble, nurturing, fair, curious, loyal, friendly, patient, creative, sweet natured, optimistic, easygoing, confident, self aware, empathetic

Family: Aphrodite (mom), Ares (dad), Phobos (older brother), Deimos (older brother), Harmonia (older sister), Zeus (grandfather), Hera (grandmother), Hephaestus (uncle), Athena (aunt), Poseidon (great uncle), Hades (great uncle), Demeter (aunt), Persephone (cousin), Apollo (uncle), Artemis (aunt), Dionysus (uncle), Hermes (uncle), Hestia (aunt)

Friends: none

Likes: singing, dancing, reading, sketching, painting, helping others, animals, children, goodness, people getting along, happiness, unity, doing what's right, having fun, spending time with her family and friends

Dislikes: liars, cheaters, manipulators, betrayal, dishonest, evil people, corruption, bullies, people suffering, unfairness, violence, seeing people get hurt, losing anyone she cares about, not being able to help, death, being alone

Crush: Alexander

Backstory: Madelaine is the daughter of the goddess of love Aphrodite and the god of war Ares.Madelaine is also the younger sister of Phobos, Deimos and Harmonia.When Madelaine was born Zeus granted her the role as goddess of compassion because he knew that Madelaine would grow up into a very kind person one day.Years went by and Madelaine did indeed grow up to be a very kind and compassionate young lady.She showed kindness to both mortals and gods.Madelaine was always happy to help whoever she could which made the mortals adore her.Madelaine enjoyed spending time with her family and was always happy to be around them.She disliked violence and fighting believing that there were other ways to repair certain problems rather then resorting to such awful things.However she knew that good could not exist without bad as that was how the world was.Wherever Madelaine went she was always either accompanied by her older siblings or her father's guards.Madelaine knew her family only wanted to keep her safe from potential harm and she understood that.Madelaine is always looking for the best in people even if it's hard to find.

Theme Song:

1943 (Nanna's Song) by Genevieve Fisher

[Lyrics]

Sittin' in the kitchen, stories you tell
Part of me sees a part of you in myself
I can't help but listen and wonder out loud
About the whole life that lead you to now