And so it begins

The streets were empty at this time of night, the only people around looked to be up to no good. Winding through the streets you had your destination in mind but every turn closer made your skin crawl. Turning into the alley you stood in front of the small metal door and took a deep breath preparing to knock.

"If you know what's good for you, you'll run away from here little Mouse" a husky voice said from deeper in the dark alley. A small blue flame flickered in his hand and he lit the cigarette hanging from his lip.

Your head snapped in his direction a shock of fear making your heart pump faster. It was hard to see him in the darkness but you could tell he was average height and build, his voice though was deep and raspy.

"I don't take warnings from cowards who hide in the dark, if you want to scare me this isn't going to work" you said rolling your eyes and lifting your hand to knock on the door again.

Blue flames shot across the door and you yanked your hand back from the heat. His footsteps were slow but deliberate as he approached, you watched as the cigarette dropped and was stepped on before his face hit the street lamp light. His appearance took you back for a minute and you had to steady your expression. He has piercing blue eyes that seemed to glow from the inside, his skin was a mix of burnt purple patches stapled to healthy skin. His expression was bored but his aura was haunting, you didn't know what his story was but you could see it written across his body. This man screamed dangerous and misunderstood which was typically your type but not in situations like this.

Regretting your challenge you stepped back a few feet and stood in a more defensive position. He stopped walking forward and shoved his hands into his pockets and laughed.

"Now who's the coward hiding in the dark?" he asked, a stupid half smirk on his face.

"Being defensive and hiding are two very different things" you countered taking a firm step towards him.

"You think you could defend against me?" he scoffed. "I like that" he said with a smile and narrowed eyes, his attitude quickly changed from scary to sexy and it startled you.

"I'm glad I could entertain you, can I go inside now? I came here for a reason and it wasn't to be hit on by some freak in an alley" you asked rolling your eyes trying to hide the slight blush that dusted your cheeks.

"I'll make you a deal, show me what you can do and I'll determine if you can go in" he offered with a shrug.

"You mean my quirk?" you asked.

"Unless you had something else in mind" he teased.

"No!" you nearly yelled embarrassed. You took a deep breath and gathered yourself back together. "I need to touch you for my quirk to work" you explained stepping closer to him.

"Don't have to tell me twice" he teased, he held his hand out towards you not even worried about what you might do. A spark of rage ignited inside you, people were always like this to you until they felt the affects of your quirk and it filled you with joy to bring them to their knees.

 A spark of rage ignited inside you, people were always like this to you until they felt the affects of your quirk and it filled you with joy to bring them to their knees