"What in the hell do you mean? He was in the backseat", said Malaysia as she stood up. She was weak and in pain, but her adrenaline gave her the strength to stand. "Where in the hell is my child?"

"Ay girl, I ain't hear no crying and I ain't look to see no baby when I got you out of the car", said the guy.

Malaysia touched her chest.

"But that's besides the fucking point. I—"

"Bitch what in the hell do you mean!? Thats my child!", she shouted.

"Ay you better calm yo ass down before I come in there knock yo ass clean the fuck out", he said.

"Do it then. Bitch I want you to do it", said Malaysia.

"You gangsta? Don't let being with Steven boost yo head up", said the guy.

"No bitch. You just fucked with the right mother, bitch", said Malaysia.

The guy looked at her for a moment.

"I'm going to let you talk yo shit. Once you calm down I'll get what I need from you", said the guy.

"What do you want?", she asked.

"I don't want anything. I'm just eliminating distractions. Boss man's orders not mine.", said the guy.

"Distractions?", she asked.

"To Trig", said the guy.

"We aren't together anymore. He's no longer distracted", she asked.

"I'm not stupid", he said.

"If you were smart you'd realize that I don't even have my ring on", said Malaysia. "We're over"

He looked a little closer at her hand.

"How I know I ain't knock it off while we fought?", he asked.

"I had it off before you crashed into the car", said Malaysia. "Now where is my baby?"

"...dead", he said. "Don't blame me. I ain't know he was in the car"

Malaysia was in shock. She couldn't even think of what to say.

"You're a pussy ass bitch", she said. "I hope you burn in hell"

"I told you to stop talking yo shit", said the guy.

"Make me", said Malaysia.

The guy unlocked the cell and opened it. When he walked up to Malaysia he put his hand around her neck and put her against the wall.

"I told you—"

Suddenly he stopped talking when he felt a knife go through his stomach.

"And I told you, you'll burn in hell", said Malaysia as she twisted the knife. "You should really check the people you kidnap pockets"

The guy started shaking a little.

Malaysia pulled the knife out and put the knife through his heart and he went to the ground.

Malaysia looked down at him. She was so pissed and sad at the same time.

She burst out crying and dropped to her knees.

(WITH STEVEN)

Steven walked up to his dad.

"Hey, son", said his dad.

"How come all of a sudden...Malaysia can leave? but before she had to be here?", asked Steven.

"Because I needed her but now that she doesn't even wanna be apart of the family she can get the fuck on", said his dad as he started looking at a book.

Steven knocked the book out of his hands.

"Where she?", he asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I mean she went home right?", asked his dad.

"She's not home", said Steven. "She's not home. I tried to call her. She isn't answering. I had my people  try to find her, ain't no sign"

"Well I don't know what to tell you", said his dad. "Maybe she blocked you. You did have sex with another woman right?"

"Man I don't wanna hear that bullshit. She has my son. I wanna know if they're alright and something doesn't feel right. Since I've been here, shit ain't been going right. From keeping me out late, to Mark, to whoever took that picture of me... I feel like it's you pulling the strings around this muthafucka", said Steven.

"No strings", said his dad. "Just chillin"

"Find them. You got the power around this bitch. Find them. Right now", said Steven. "Right fucking now"

"Alright. Fine. I'll do it", said his dad. "Only because I actually like her and I'm curious about my grandson, of course. I'll have my men look into it"

His dad stood up and walked away.

Steven stood there for a moment then followed his dad.

TO BE CONTINUED...