Chapter 59

When Steven got home that might, Malaysia and King was already gone.

He's sitting on the couch drinking out of the bottle of Hennessy. He had his gun in his other hand.

He looked over at a picture of him and Malaysia. After looking at it for a moment, he shot it with his gun to knock it down so he wouldn't see it anymore.

Steven put his gun down next to him and looked at his phone and began to call someone.

"Hello?", said Terrell on the other side of the phone.

"What's up. This Steven man", said Steven.

"Oh. Everything cool?", asked Terrell.

"Nah...but I just wanted to know if you heard from Malaysia", said Steven.

"No man. I haven't heard from her since she got shot", said Terrell. "Why? She okay?"

"She went back home. Well we moved to Miami two months ago but she wants to split so she moved back home", said Steven.

"Damn...but no I ain't heard from her", said Terrell. "Did you call her?"

"No. I don't really wanna talk to her. I just wanted to know if she was okay", said Steven.

"I could call her", said Terrell.

"Thank you. Just don't make it obviously", said Steven.

"Alright man", said Terrell. "But before I call...what happened."

"...I cheated...she cheated...she left", said Steven.

"Wow", said Terrell.

"Just call her Iight. Call me back when you find out", said Steven.

"Alright", said Terrell.

"Thank you", said Steven.

"No problem", said Terrell.

Steven hangs up the phone.

Steven drinks from the bottle as he sat back.

———-

Morning came and Steven woke up in the same spot and position he was in last night. He looked at his phone and saw a call and texts from Terrell.

MESSAGES

Terrell: I couldn't get her on the phone
   12:00am
Terrell: man I don't think she's in
town. Her parents don't know anything
about it either.
     9:00am

Steven didn't know whether he should be worried or if she was just ignoring everybody.

He decided to call her, himself. The phone went straight to voicemail.

Steven stood up. He was getting anxious.

Steven started to think to himself. He couldn't really think much because of his hangover.

Steven jogged upstairs.

(WITH MALAYSIA)

A guy threw Malaysia into a cell and shut it behind her.

She was all beaten up.

"Wheres my baby?", she asked.

"To be honest I ain't know you had a baby with you", said the guy as he looked at the time.