Jacob ignored him. "Listen, Dave, since your wife is coming back from her trip tomorrow, what do you say if we do something special tonight?"

"Special?"

"Yeah." He smirked.

"Like... Going to the cinema?"

"No, you idiot. I'm talking about sex."

"Ah..." Dave uttered and went red in the face. "What did you have in mind?"

"Take a sip of your coffee."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

Dave shrugged and took a sip.

"Have you ever been in a threesome?"

Dave spat his coffee and started coughing. Jacob laughed.

"Threesome?!"

"You say it like peeing in your mouth is way better."

Dave coughed and blushed more. "I'm not saying that, I was just surprised."

"Well, will you answer the question?"

"Um... No, I've never been in one. But it's been... One of my fantasies for quite some time."

"Well, tonight will be your lucky night, because Ian will be joining our little games."

"What? Ian? My... Personal Assistant?" Dave asked nervously.

"Do you have someone better in mind? I mean, we both have fucked him already."

"But... He probably won't want me to be there. You know, after last time I had sex with him he's been treating me differently."

"That doesn't mean he doesn't have the hots for you anymore. He acts like that because he craves your attention, he craves your cock again."

"J-Jacob!"

"It's the truth. And you just leave it to me, I'll have him convinced to join us in no time. Just imagine, the three of us locked in a hotel room, completely naked, sucking our cocks and fucking each other in a fucktrain till we cum deep in our asses over and over again."

Dave pictured the scene in his head, and he had to shift on his seat to adjust his pants that had gotten a bit too tight.

"...That does sound pretty nice. It would definitely spice things up a lot more."

"I know right? So, it's settled, then." Jacob stood up from his seat and Dave noticed he had a semi-hard too. "I'll call Ian to meet us at the park after work ends. This is gonna be one hell of a night, Davey."

Jacob winked at him as he rubbed his hands together in excitement, and Dave felt pretty excited as well. He couldn't wait till work came to an end.

***

Some hours later, Dave was driving downtown to the park where they would meet Ian. He couldn't believe Ian actually accepted. The boy must be very excited as well, he thought.

"Did you bring the dildo?" Jacob asked in the way.

"Yes, it's in the bag."

"And lube?"

"Do we need lube?"

"I mean, maybe not you since you're already used to my cock."

"Pfft, and Ian isn't?"

"I dunno. Whatever. Oh, look there he is."

Dave came to a stop in front of a young boy in a hoodie. After Jacob pulled down the window to let him know it was them, he got in the car on the back seats.