Chptr. 12

When Dave put on all his clothes, he picked up everything he had dropped from his desk. His laptop which now had the screen visibly cracked and one of the keys had flown out, didn't want to start. He cursed in his head.

Then he looked at Ian who was still naked, picking up pieces of his ripped clothing on the floor. Even Dave was surprised he possessed that much strength as to rip off clothes like that.

"Um... Don't try to fix that, I'm going to order some new clothes for you, okay?" Dave told him, dialling a number on his phone.

"Y-Yes, dad- I mean, sir!" Ian quickly composed, blushing.

Dave cleared his throat awkwardly. "Uuh... In the meantime, wait on that chair over there... I'm going to have to take this thing to the engineer as well."

He said as he motioned to his broken laptop. After he ordered the clothes, he waited some time in his office, all while avoiding eye contact with his PA that he had recently just fucked.

The clothes arrived and Dave opened the door just slightly to take them and pay before closing it again. He gave them to Ian and he got dressed.

Ian stood up and winced a bit due to the pain in his lower back.

"Um... D-Do you need something else, sir?"

"I think you've done enough, Ian." Dave snapped, arranging some papers.

"Oh... I understand..." Said Ian sadly and left his office limping, his head hung low.

Dave sighed. It wasn't Ian's fault. He started all this because he couldn't control his inner gay self. Now what was he going to do? He couldn't just stop being the hard-working man he was to become a daddy bear breeder who wants to fuck the shit out of every man or boy that crosses his path.

"When I get home I'm going to fuck my wife in every fucking position, even if she, or I, don't feel like it... Yeah, that's what I'm going to do." Dave thought and feeling more relaxed, he took his broken laptop and exited his office.

He walked to his secretary. "Miranda, call the engineer, tell him it's urgent."

"If you're talking about Mike Wilson, you fired him before you took your vacation, sir, because he made one of the printers explode, remember?" The woman said.

"Damn it, you're right. Now where am I going to get another engineer?" Dave asked desperately.

"Don't worry, sir, there's good news. We just hired a new professional engineer, he can fix all kinds of broken stuff, including your laptop. And besides... He's really attractive." Miranda said, biting her nail.

"You hired an employee without MY PERMISSION?!" Dave yelled.

"I promise I won't disappoint you, Mr. Ferris."

Dave turned at the sound of a very distinctive voice that made his insides go crazy.

He found Jacob standing there in a suit and a sexy smirk on his lips that left all the girls behind him drooling.

Dave had to pick up his jaw from the floor. "Jacob? ...YOU are the engineer?!"