𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

5 Years later

Her heart was beating fast seeing the pregnancy test she had in her palm.
Happiest person on earth...
That is what she felt...

She was gonna be a mother--but Jungkook...

She sighed.

Five years had passed Taehee and Jungkook were in a romantic relationship, their life filled with love, pleasure, some bickerings that should be expected for being best friends and lovers together was--eheh!

But also a lot of sweet moments involved.

Jungkook is the leader of the worldwide popular kpop band 7Love. Just like he had aspired to be. He was a popular personality all around the world.

Fans screaming his name, crazy over his visuals and beautiful voice.

Taehee, she was a famous singer in Korea. She was admired for her beauty and sweet voice. They were a very loved couple of the nation.

Their songs that sometimes were quite obvious to their fans were meant to each other. They have collaborated, sung and also held concert together.

Victorey was a fashion designer now working like just how she dreamt of. Happy with life and with her cute boyfriend she adored so much.

Whereas M/N pursued to be a doctor.

Anyways.

Taehee was nervous right now...
She was happy and they have talked about their relationship and marriage stuff. But both were at a very peak level of fame right now and their careers needed them to be more focussed.

This was about last week--they were busy yet were able to manage to take out time for each other, Jungkook took her to a very romantic beach date but coming back to hotel their time was spent in making love--a lot.

Maybe the crave for each other's warmth and love made them more desperate for each other. They had a great time that day.

But maybe the present was the product of past that now she was standing in her room sweating in anxiousness.

What if Jungkook doesn't want this.
They haven't talked about this.
Though Jungkook loves Taehee more than anything and she was aware about it but--in such times doubts are obviously expected to fog one's mind.

A knock was heard on her door. She quickly tried to compose herself and hid the pregnancy test behind her back in her fist. She opened the door a little and peaked out only to find her sister who had a big grin on her face.

"UNNIE!" She unexpectedly gets hugged tightly by her sister. Taehee couldn't manage to control herself as Victorey's eyes fell on the test in her sister's hand.

"T-Taehee you are...are you...pregnant?" She asked her eyes wide in shock. She wanted to surprise her sister with her unsaid visit but here she was herself having one.

Taehee had her eyes watery in tension and anxiety. Victorey was quick to embrace her and shower her with comfort and sweet nothings.

"Hey...calm down Tae don't worry everything will be fine yeah?" She rubbed her back placing kisses on her cheek and forehead.

"Wh-what if Jungkook doesn't want this..." She spoke out her insecurities to her sister, who cupped her cheeks.

"Listen. Jungkook loves you a lot, okay? Don't think about anything else but the precious moments you spent with Jungkook till today...think about your life with him and now about this new life that will join you in your small family. Your small happy family..." She smiled affectionately providing her gentle caress on her cheek.