𝗜 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝗲𝗲

DJ was playing loud, music making people grooving however they wanted to the rhythm. There were drinks and food served by the waiters and bar tenders.

People having drinks near the mini bar--some drunk or making out on the couch. There was excitement in the air with people hyped up, dancing and laughing.

A big party was thrown in the club by the Kim Twin sisters where she invited her college friends and classmates.

Everyone was there from their class, their seniors and also some friends, who were from other college.

Amongst all the crowd, making his way through was entering a boy looking handsome as hell. A smirk on his face as he greeted some of the friends of his class.

Saying some wassup Bros and side hugging some guys, he went near the bar counter

He orders for a drink which the bar tender prepares and gives it to him. He turned around leaning on the table our Jeongguk's eyes wondered around for that one face he was so desperate to fall on.

He bit his lips when he finally found that girl dancing and swaying her hips to the music. The golden short dress she was wearing that embraced her curves...fuck.

He smirked gulping the drink that went down his throat giving a little bit of burning sensation but felt good at the same time.

Birthday girl...

He made his way to her that smirk still evident on his face. His hands grabbing her waist back hugging her, he hummed in her ears.

The girl in his arms yelped turning behind, only to widen her eyes when she looked at the the face she was avoiding for days...

Jungkook...

He nuzzled into her neck taking in her scent. Taehee bit her lips. She hugged him back. Taehee missed Jungkook a lot, just as Jungkook did. He had her in his arms squeezing her against himself tightly.

"Fuck I missed you..." Jungkook chuckled at how desperate he sounded. But who gives a fuck he missed her a lot.

Taehee giggled.

"I missed you too babyboy..." She teases him. Jungkook chuckled endearingly.

He pressed a long kiss on her pretty cheeks. Taehee blushed biting on her lips. She was still in his arms as they moved to the rhythm of the music.

They looked into each other's eyes when Jungkook took the initiative to talk to her.

"Why were you ignoring me? Why were you not talking to me--why...you left me alone. You are a meanie I fucking missed your face, I missed your voice, I missed your smile. I-I missed you Tae..." He struggled to voice out his lonely heart, who was desperate to see the only person who gave it the reason to beat.

"I am sorry Kookie. Oh boy did I miss you so much too. I-I was too overwhelmed with everything that was happening between us. I did not want to just have sex with you. I did not want us to become f-fuck buddies?" She cringed at that.