𝗩𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘆'𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

Sounds of moans and smooches resonated in the shower room where the two bodies were embracing each other as water showered on them, cleaning the stickiness of ice cream and cum.

After sessions of making love with each other, Jungkook carried Taehee to the shower room to get cleaned. But they can't help, they keep touching, kissing and hugging each other.

Just like now...

How Taehee was in his arms while he kissed her lazily not able to get enought of her even after hours of having sex with her.

Oh how addicted they were getting to each other...

But.

Taehee was in a daze. Jungkook was not kissing her lustfully--he was kissing her passionately.

Just like how she saw lovers kiss.

He was kissing her as if he wanted to get into her soul kissing her like he wants to--claim her as his.

She definitely was confused but couldn't help the flutter in her heart.

How could she...

She was loving the way he kissed her cause she was kissing him back with exact emotions.

They pulled away while looking into each other's eyes. He smiled taking the soap in his hands and applying it to her body gently.

Taehee was so confused with all of this.

They had sex yesterday, they had sex today suddenly all this--she needed some time to think and accept what ever was happening.

Yes she was fucking so much attracted to the boy she grew up with. She was in love with him since a long time.

But Jungkook being her senior, she thought she had no chance and he had girlfriends over the time, though they won't last two weeks. She thought of him as a Playboy.

Which is obviously not true.

But what she doesn't know was that Jungkook tried to date those girls to make an effort to forget the feelings he had for her.

That is because according to his knowledge she was not interested in dating after her relationship with Hoseok.

She completely wanted to focus on her passion for singing and dancing.

From his point of view, he thinks that she never saw him as someone she would want to date. He tried to date other girls but all were just not his type. Taehee was his dream girl...

She was perfect for him.

Oh how many days and nights he spent thinking about her.

He still does and can never stop...

Taehee was in love with Jungkook when she was 16 years old, when he saved her from a guy who kept stalking and troubled her.

She still gets flustered about how he took care of her and is so protective of her. She started looking at her Kookie as a man, not a cute boy anymore.

Jungkook impresses her a lot.

She saw him washing her back with the water and stared at him with heart eyes. Jungkook noticed her gaze on him and asked her if there was anything wrong.

Oh there was so much going on in this moment right now.

She smiled that did not reach her eyes according to Jungkook--that smile held a lot fo emotions in.

He felt her wet lips on his own cupid shaped ones. They kissed. But this time it was Jungkook who couldn't comprehend how she was kissing him.

She pulled away hugging him tightly. He hugged her back but was still confused.