Chapter 13

Zack sighed with frustration. He looked at the paperwork in front of him. All the business that they had a share in were fine. It was some of the surrounding packs. They had had attacks by vamps and what he suspected to be possible hybrids. The hybrids were his concern. One he wanted to keep from his mates. But he couldn't Leo was an Alpha of the pack and Sienna was the Luna. And it needed to be discussed with the Betas and the head warriors and the head of border patrol. 

So, gathering the paperwork he headed towards the meeting room. He linked all of those that he needed and got immediate responses. Within minutes the group arrived. Leo held Sienna's hand and they walked up to Zack. He kissed Sienna passionately and then did the same to Leo. The sat beside him Sienna in the middle and their respective betas on the other side. 

"I've been looking at the paperwork that you now," Zack passed out the papers, "Each have a copy of." Zack started.

"Alpha, forgive the interruption. But this says that possible hybrids were involved. What do you mean by possible?" Asked Millie the female head warrior. She had been shadowing Sienna whenever Leo or himself weren't by her side.

"As you know the hybrid sightings are less than vamps' sightings. In fact, their existence is all but none. However, there have been more reported in their gaining numbers. I believe that someone may be creating an army." 

"But with hybrids?" Question Ethan head border patrol.

"I understand your confusion. Truly. I fear that their numbers have been carefully hidden for this exact reason. Vampires are immortal. Werewolves are not. But combining the two. Deadly." Leo said.

"It says what you could find out is that they are blood thirsty. How so? Aren't vampires the same?"

"Vampires kill to survive. Hybrids kill for sport. One hybrid can take put half a pack when in their blood thirsty state."

"How can they be killed?" Asked the male head warrior.

"From what we have gathered decapitation." Zack informed them, "I want all the capable people trained starting tomorrow. The attacks are getting closer to our pack. I'd rather be prepared than not." Each nodded. Zack looked at Dare and Raven who had yet to say anything. When the meeting was dismissed, Sienna grabbed hold if both Zack and Leo. 

"I'm going to spend some time with Raven. Why don't you two enjoy each other." Sienna kissed them both before winking and exiting the room.

"She is one of a kind." Zack said.

"That she is." Leo agreed.

Sienna rushed to catch up with Raven who was waiting outside.

"About time." Raven said.

"You knew I wanted to spend time with you?" 

"Werewolf hearing remember," they began walking, "So how come you're fine with them being alone. I wouldn't be."

"The thing is you would think I'd be jealous, but I know that if j wanted to have separate times with each of them, they'd be alright with it. I guess I don't feel jealous cause I know that they love me as much as I do them. But that's not what's bothering you."

"Saw through that huh?"

"We've been friends for years I know when something is bothering you. It usually has to do with when you ask me something about my love life."

"It's Angel she's pacing in my head. She won't tell me what's wrong. It's making me anxious!"

"I'm sure everything is fine." They spent the rest of the day just enjoying each other. Raven even taught her about the Luna ceremony.