Chapter 5

Raven waited until she was sure that Sienna was asleep making her way to Leo and Zack's room Raven tried the door and found it locked, "If you don't open the door, I'm going to break it down and then we'll all be sorry. One, two, three-" The door opened just as her foot was in the air Zack held her ankle.

"I don't care if your family break down my door and you'll regret it." Zack let go and she steadied herself before walking into the room. 

"Guys what are you going to do? I mean do you even have a plan. You both told her were all wolves and she basically all but ran for the hills."

"Well, what do you suggest?" Leo asked.

"I think that maybe I should do the explaining it might be easier coming from me then two imposing men and with all due respect Zack you and Gavin need to control your temper."

"Excuse me!" Zack moved until he was directly in front of her, Leo quickly moved sensing the tension he stood between them.

"Zack baby she's right we have to remember that our mate beautiful as she is still human. Shes fragile."

"Exactly I can all but guarantee that she'll have bruises from where you grabbed her earlier. If you had held her any tighter you could have broken her arms. You and your wolf have a temper I know Sienna, she will push your buttons." Zack ran his hand through his hair.

"Fine. I'll work on my temper you explain everything except the mating and marking Leo and I will do that. Understand?" Raven hated when he used his Alpha tone but had to agree. Unless a certain Luna commanded her to tell.

Once Raven left Leo turned to his mate one of them anyway. He walked over to Zack who had moved to the bed. Taking Zacks face in his hands Zack looked up at him, Leo hated the look of defeat on Zacks face. He needed Zack, they needed each other. Kissing him softly at first it grew more dominant aggressive. Zack moaned they clawed at each other needing to feel skin on skin. But Leo wasn't one to give in so easily he pulled away, "Get on the bed." Leo went to the closet pulling out a pair of hand cuffs from the few toys that they had in their room.

Both men were dominant in their own way, but they weren't into hardcore BDSM. Leo's dick twitched upon seeing the sight on the bed. Zack laid spread eagle waiting for him. Leo quickly cuffed him, "You remember the rules, right?"

"No," Zack teased Leo gave him a smirk, "One always address me as master. Two no cumming until I tell you. Three no touching hence the handcuffs last time you broke that rule." Both smirked at the memory, "Understood?"

"Yes master." Zack replied his tone laced in lust his eyes roamed over Leos naked body. Precum leaked from both men Zack licked his lips, "Is there anything you want me to do master?" Leo climbed up Zacks body straddling his chest, "Open and suck."

Zack took Leo into his mouth hallowing his cheeks as Leo thrusted in and out, Leo pulled out panting, "Master?"

"I want to cum in you." Leo reached over grabbing the lube from the nightstand he moved down squirting some lube on his fingers he began fingering Zack until he was loose enough smiling, he put lube on his dick and slowly pushed in. Both groaned.

"Your ass takes my dick so well." Leo groaned out. He grabbed Zacks dick in his hand rubbing his thumb over the head then giving slow strokes.

"Master please. Let me cum."

"Not yet." Leo speeds up his movements his stokes matching his thrusts. "I'm close." Leo leaned in their lip's inches from the other.

"Cum."

Both men let go Leo felt Zacks cum coat their chests, "You did good." Leo got up uncuffing his mate as he went and gave him a brief kiss before leaving to go get a wet cloth, after cleaning them both Leo climbed into Zack's embrace.

"I really needed that hopefully Sienna will be joining us next time." Both fell asleep with ideas on what they wanted to do when Sienna finally joined them.

So this was my first attempt at a sex scene hopefully you guys liked it i can promise that there will be more and much better than this one