Chapter 3

A few wolves have reported vamp sightings." Reported Dare, Zacks beta. Leo's beta was Raven. Even though Zack and Leo were now mated they had both been Alphas of two different packs. There pack was never a normal one from the start.

"Raven the one that was spotted by Sienna did anything come of that?" Leo asked. She shook her head, "A few wolves and myself tracked the scent until the scent went cold a few miles from her house."

"Well, the Luna should be safer now that she is here." Dare said all nodding in agreement. Dare without anything more to say left the three in the room. No doubt to attend to the latest she wolf he was seeing.

"I brought some of her things and I'm just warning you now, C is not gonna go along with anything you say or do without a fight. Before you start it's not my story to tell." Raven smiled before taking her leave. On the way towards the door Leo picked up the bag of Sienna's belongings.

"Where do you think you're going?" 

Zack leaned against his desk waiting for Leo's answer, "I was thinking that I was going to take her her bag."

"I think you're forgetting what you promised, mate." Zack smirked.

"Oh," Leo smiled, "I thought you wanted her to watch?"

"I do but do you think that she is ready for that?"

Leo thought, his mind ranking with ideas, "What if we make it a punishment. There's no telling what she's been doing in our room. If she's touched herself in our absence-"

"We tie her up and make her watch. God, I love your mind." Zack laughed as he gave Leo a quick kiss before taking his hand as they both went up to their room. If they knew what awaited them behind the door both men would have turned on their heels. Sienna was on her hands and knees with her round ass stuck up in the air, both men groaned at the arousing sight. She lifted and turned her head to look at them over her left shoulder.

Her eyes went to the bag in Leo's hand, "The stuff Raven packed for you." She got to her feet thanking them with a smile she took the bag. A dresser had been brought during their meeting and placed in the massive closet. She walked in the closet leaving the men behind.

Sienna had been surprised when the door opened reveling a few men caring a dresser her surprised had increased when she followed them in the closet and saw how huge it actually was. Who needed a closet that big?

It was bigger than her bedroom at home. Now in the closet she began to put her clothes in the dresser.

"On your knees," She heard Zackary say, she stopped, "Good now suck." Were they doing what she thought they were doing? Sienna shortly got an answer when she heard Zackary moan. The image of Leo on his knees sucking Zackary's hard member popped into her mind. Making her core dampen, Sienna suppressed a moan as her fingers made way to her aching pussy. She pulled up the dress she wore the same dress from the club. Fingertips touched her lips slowly spreading her lips.

Was she really going to do this? Her thumb played with her bud while the other hand fondled one of her breasts. Every now and then her fingers would tease her entrance, "That's it right there." She whispered.

"Faster." Zack moaned. Knowing it was meant for Leo she couldn't help but comply to the demand. Removing her thumbed she pushed her fingers further into her entrance. She could feel the knot in her stomach tighten, "Please." Sienna let out a quite whimper needing to cum.

"Cum," She heard from behind her. Sienna did as told. Two hands gripped her shoulders her senses finally returning. Panic ran through her, "Such a good girl next time come play with us." Zackary kissed her cheek before picking up her hand licking her fingers clean. Sienna froze in embarrassment Zackary turned her to face him.

"I have some things that I need to attend to. Leo will stay here until I return, I'm sure that you have questions. Leo will answer all that he can."

With a kiss to her head Zackary left her standing in the closet. Leo was leaning against the frame staring at Sienna intently.

"Come on sweets let's get you cleaned up," Leo took her hand and lead her to the bathroom. Her feet touched the cool tile. "Shower or bath?"

"Shower. Wait! I need clothes." She rushed back to the closet. Opening the bag Sienna muttered incoherently as she looked through the bag, "Damn you, Raven."

"Something wrong?"

"Raven just packed me impractical clothes is all." Sienna jumped at the feel of Leo and his raging hard on pressing against the curve of her ass. His breath fanned along her neck.

"I'm sure we can find you something to wear. Now get your cut butt in the shower while I look for some clothes." Sienna did as told quickly stripping and getting into the shower she adjusted the temperature then just stood under the water.

"Sienna, I put some clothes on the counter for you."

"Thanks."

Leo closed the giving her privacy though he would much rather join her in the shower. But he knew that Zack would want to be there when they first saw their mate naked. Still both Zack and Sienna had their release now it was his turn. Wrapping his hand around his shaft Leo slowly pumped at the image of Sienna naked in the shower. Water droplets dripping down her body pre-cum seeped from his mushroom shaped tip his hand moved faster every now and then his thumb would run over his slit. His groans filled the air as he imaged Sienna on her knees with his dick in her mouth. Rope after rope of cum shot out as he came coating his hand.

Hastily he got up and cleaned himself once clean he laid back on the bed and waited for Sienna no more than five minutes passed then Sienna came out, "God you look so good in Zacks shirt and my boxers. Come here sweets." Sienna blushed and made her way over to him. Leo sent an image of Sienna in their clothes to Zack.

'She looks good in our clothes.'

'I agree though I would much rather see her in her birthday suit.' Leo said in the link.

Sienna lay as far as she could from Leo which angered him Leo reached over and pulled her to him. Subcouniously she moved into his embrace before looking at him. He could sense that something was bothering her, but he had another question in mind.

"So, sweets did you find anything interesting while you were snooping around?"

"What?! No, I wasn't snooping." She scoffed.

"No?"

"No, I was merely curious after all my captors had locked me in the room." Leo grabbed her by the waist and made her straddle him giving her no option but to look down at him.

"Uh huh. Is that why you played a few of our DVDs?" Her eyes widened as she realized that she'd been caught turning her head to see Sienna sighed shed forgotten to put them back in her place. It was the second thing that Zack and Leo had noticed upon walking into the room. "So, sweets what did you think of them?"

Her eyes hardened as she looked away, "I didn't like them no one should touch what's..." She stopped herself her body tense.

"What's?" He waited but she didn't respond, "What were you going to say sweets?"

"Nothing it's not important." On the outside Leo remained emotionless but inside he was breaking. His wolf whined.

'Leo? Baby what's wrong?' Zack asked his tone panicked.

'She won't admit that we are hers.' Leo sent the conversation through the link so Zack could see what he was talking about. Suddenly Leo could feel Zacks agitation but he was unsure what had caused it.

'Babe what's wrong?'

'Stacy just walked in wearing a trench coat.'

Leo knew what that meant. Stacy wanted sex after all she was their latest conquest. One that they had frequented before finding Sienna Leo was furious when Zack blocked him. If Leo so much as smelled Stacy on Zack, they would have some problems.