Prologue

Zackary ignored Leo as he continued with his Alpha paperwork, "Come on babe, you've been working constantly." Leo whined. He'd been begging nonstop for them to go to the newest shifter club that they had acquired. Zackary sighed, looked up, and saw his mate gazing at him with the 'puppy eyes'.

"Fine." Leo jumped up exited.

Zackary couldn't deny that his wolf wanted to go as well. Sure, there were perks to being an Alpha. But paperwork wasn't one of them. He and Leo had discussed once, how they both felt that something was missing. Before meeting infract neither had been interested in men. But the mate bond doesn't discriminate race or gender. Then they met and everything seemed to change. The only man that either was attracted to was their mate, but they both still had an attraction to women. So, they decided to try and see how that would go. At first sharing a woman was weird but with time they both got into a routine. Lately though the mate bond felt incomplete. Something was missing.

So, within the next thirty minutes they arrived at the club.

Leo sat beside Zackary. His hand rested on Leo's thigh rubbing back and forth. Leo leaned in to kiss Zack when he caught the scent. It smelt of fresh rain, Mate, his wolf howled. Leo looked at Zack and saw he was experiencing the same thing. Both looked around the club searching for the source of the smell. Finally spotting her their breath caught in their throats. She was absolutely beautiful. She wasn't too skinny but had curves in all the right places. Her blonde hair flowed down her back.

"Shes beautiful." Leo commented.

"Yes, and she's ours."

The men were about to get up to approach her when another man wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her neck making her smile. Both Leo and Zack were furious, no one but them would touch their mate. They spent the next hour trying to come up with a plan.