Chapter 17 - Fresh Air

Start from the beginning

oh shit.

jacob flinches the slightest bit at Leandro's tone, but quickly recovers.

Pussy.

"Your bluffing." Jacob laughs, gaining his confidence back, thinking this is all a joke.

oh babe this is not going to end well for you.

agreed.

Leandro smirks gripping his neck tighter, reaching for something in his back pocket. he pulls out his knife "oh yeah?" he says dragging the knife along Jacob's wrist sarcasm laced through his voice.

The man being pinned against the wall visibly gulps now and at this I can no longer hold in my laughter.

A chuckle escapes my lips. "pathetic."

Both the boys turn to me, hearing me speak. Jacob's face filled with anger, frustration and fear while Leandro's is emotionless.

Pushing Leandro out of the way annoyed with both of them i decide to finish the job.

i bring my hand up to the perverts neck, my grip tight, his face turning slightly purple.

"Even if he doesn't rip off your hands, i would've done not only that but cut off your tiny dick, shove it in your mouth to keep the filthy untamed trap shut then carve out your eyes slowly and painfully, until your begging for me to stop." i now am scowling, he's probably had to have drugged girls to even get them in a bed with him. Absolutely disgusting.

Not being able to deal with this anymore i take the needle, stabbing it in his neck letting go he falls to the floor, unconscious.

"thank fuck." i mutter, straightening out my dress.

Bringing a finger to my ear i press down on the ear-piece. "it's done." is all i say while looking at the unconscious dirtbag on the floor.

Well, that was a traumatic experience.

Sighing, i tune around only to come face to face with a still angry Leandro.

Perfect.

"Cute little stunt you pulled earlier." he states, taking steps towards me.

"yeah? you liked it?" i ask sarcastically, not realising i'm taking steps back each time he takes one forward.

My back comes in contact with the wall, not letting me go any further.

oh shit-

Leandro smirks now knowing i can't escape, placing his hands right beside my head.

"mm, it was definitely something" he says now standing right in-front of me, i can feel his breathe on my face.

He lowers his head so we're the same height still looking directly at me.

Kill me now.

"Although, it should've been me you were dancing with" he says, his face inching closer.

i scoff, this man was literally flirting with that fake-ass blonde whore not even 10 minutes ago.

"Oh yeah? and I guess it should've been me you were flirting with" i reply back.

he hums, his eyes dropping to my lips. God my heart is beating so fast i sweat it's going to explode.

Doing the same i look at his lips, plump and soft.

"don't do that." i'm brought out of my trance by a frustrated Leandro, using his thumb to pull my lips out between my teeth.

I didn't even realise i was doing that-

None of us dare to say a word just staring at each other. well staring at each others lips inching closer together, slowly.

Our lips brush but don't meet.

"um, am i interrupting something." someone says making Leandro pull away, so quickly, bro could get a medal for how fast he did that.

Disappointment floods through me at the sudden feeling of the cold air surrounding me.

turning my head, I see my dumbass of a brother standing there awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"no." i say, my wall coming back up seeing Leandro do the same.

I push past both of them, needing some fresh air.

I make it to the door, pushing it open i see Adria standing there a cigarette in her mouth, leaning against the wall.

We make eye contact and she smirks at me.

This bitch-

"So?" she says still smirking dragging out the 'o'.

I roll my eyes "i think i need another drink."

She laughs, putting out her cigarette and throwing her arm around my neck pulling me into her.

We walk to her car, the one she brought hopping in, speeding off.

Thank God for Adria bringing an extra car. I don't think i could sit or even be in the same room as Leandro.

What a night.

—————

Ok, ok ik that was a really short and boring chapter but i have something planned for the next one... it'll be much longer and more eventful. so stay tuned, you amazing bitches. it should be out either later today orrr early tomorrow. i promise i won't keep y'all waiting.

anyways until next time

-lily xo

NOT EDITED

NOT EDITED.