Chapter 4 - Mia Figlia

hey hey heyy bitches

it has been a minute. um sorry ab that. oopsiesss... anyways GUYS. so imma just explain my situation to y'all so u don't get mad :)

okay. so basically my family and i went on holiday as one does (to the maldives cuz like why not) anyways we were having a great time yk but THEN the day before we leave aka two days ago we had to get tested to see if we could go back home. hm yeah sounds fine right. YEAH WELL YOUR WRONG!! my wonderful mother dearest and i tested positive for covid so now my WHOLE fam is isolating in the maldives. wow ikr and i PROMISED you needy bitches that i would update in two weeks so now i have to update on my phone for u guys. 🙄🙄

your lucky i love y'all. all 157 of you! bro i'm so grateful i thought i was gonna get like 3 reads. anyways that's my little excuse for youuu. so hopefully i'll update daily from now on.

also im gonna give u like more story times cuz so many things have happened since i last updated.

BUT NOW ON WITH THE STORY

enjoy xo

(long chapter to make up for the lost time ;))

The last thing I remember was those piercing silver eyes staring right at me

The last thing I remember was those piercing silver eyes staring right at me. It was like he could see everything about me and honestly, it scared me.

He was looking at me like I was some fucking piece of advertisement that the old, wrinkly English teacher would make you analyse.

Yeah, that's right Mrs J... YOU'RE OLD AND WRINKLY.  Always hated that bitch.

Anyways, the thing is though, I wasn't uncomfortable by this Italian God learning everything about just by looking at me. Usually, I would've punched the dude but, this felt different plus the fact that I fell unconscious before i could do anything but whatever. I would if I could.

it felt like ages until my body started to become conscious again.

As my eyes were starting open and re-ajust from the light I heard a familiar voice coming from right next to me.

"Dude, I have been sitting here for the past hour talking to your unconscious body thinking you were awake the whole time."

Just by that statement, I knew exactly who It was. Camilla, the dumb blonde.

I just decided to ignore her comment and try and figure out where the hell we were.

It was a dark room with cement walls and a very thick, iron door. There were no windows and blood stained everywhere and when i say everywhere i mean everywhere. The floor, the walls, even the door.

god damn this people must have a thing for spilling blood because is sure a lot.

The only light source was the tiny gap underneath the door.